1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Hit the Pace Car!
2,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
9,499 Posts
won't be ready by that date... but if i can get my exhaust done and the other small things (h/e, efans)... and maybe borrow a wheelset, I'm down for the next go around...

·
Hit the Pace Car!
2,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Anyone else?

·
99 problems and $$ is all of em
1,967 Posts
i will be there again. trucks slow and slowly getting dialed in (jj tune) but i will be there with my silver 02 L. was there on their last event on the 30th of july saw a dsg L a silver lowered L with black wheels and a blue one. i ws hanging around some dodge charger guys cause i met up with a guy driving a s/c dakota just had fun all day. im bringin my bro and some friends. see you guys out there we should all try and park near each other in the pits.

·
Hit the Pace Car!
2,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i will be there again. trucks slow and slowly getting dialed in (jj tune) but i will be there with my silver 02 L. was there on their last event on the 30th of july saw a dsg L a silver lowered L with black wheels and a blue one. i ws hanging around some dodge charger guys cause i met up with a guy driving a s/c dakota just had fun all day. im bringin my bro and some friends. see you guys out there we should all try and park near each other in the pits.
Sweet. How was the 30th? And we usualy try to park together near the finish line or just past it

I might go if o tune my truck by then
Sounds good, hopefully you can get it all tuned up by then

Cool :bigtu

·
1,967 Posts
the 30th was fun but hot as hell. i should be dyno tuned for the next event on the 3rd. didnt see any l's by the finish line but wasnt paying attention.hope to see you guys there next time.

·
Hit the Pace Car!
2,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Getting closer hope to see you guys there

·
Hit the Pace Car!
2,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So Ive had something come up and will likely be very late to this if I am even able to go at all. Hope the rest of you going have fun

·
1,967 Posts
i need a dyno tune still waiting on parts.most likely earliest event i can go to is on sept 17th. hopefully it will be cooler than the 94 degree day i went on july 30th.

·
Upgraded In Tank Fuel Line Kits!!!!
7,794 Posts
I could run my saturn!!!

The motor should be out of my L then!!!

·
Hit the Pace Car!
2,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I could run my saturn!!!

The motor should be out of my L then!!!
Sweet...let me know if there is anything I can do to help you out buddy

·
Hit the Pace Car!
2,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Did anyone make it? How was it?

Sorry I couldnt make it

·
1,967 Posts
what are your mods for that 13.02? im hoping to get in the 12's with my mods on street tires. didnt make it need dyno tune going to try for the 17th of this moth should be cooler out also.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts