Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, let’s just say its modding lightly… :D

Ordered my Bassani BX exhaust today from Mark at LFP.

Ordered my Lo-Tek triple pod gauge and A/F pigtail connector from South Florida Pulley Headquarters. I really think it’s a great idea to use the A/F pigtail for not only ease of installation but, in my opinion, a more secure connection.

Ordered my Autometer Phantom gauges from Summit Racing. Bought the Oil Pressure and Water Temperature along with 2 extra senders for temperature which will be used for Oil Temperature and Transmission Temperature. I will use a SPTT switch and be able to read either Water/Oil/Transmission temps on the Water Temperature gauge.

I also Ordered the modified for WOT Autometer A/F gauge from GadgetSeller.com.

I know this is considered very light modding to most you hard core pulley and chip people but I am excited nonetheless and can’t wait for spring… :D

·
Registered
367 Posts
Groovey, that is a good place to start. But just remember once you start you just can't stop. Kind of like the Lays potatos chips bet ya can't eat just one.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Sonic Boom said:
I hear that, I have been playing around with my credit card thinking FTVB…  :D
See that is how it starts. First you are playing with it and then you want to use it.(get your mind out of the gutter) Once you get bitten there is no cure believe me I have alot of stuff sitting in the garage that the wife does not know about because if she did she would be very pissed.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Sonic Boom said:
I hear that, I have been playing around with my credit card thinking FTVB…  :D
Yes,this is how it starts. You get one thing....then you say "I'll pay for it at the end of the month"
then all of a sudden you see something else and that gets charged,then...well,you understand.
FTVB is a great mod, I'm going to charge it after I charge the balance for my Roush kit.
I think I need a new credit card [smilie=eek4.gif]

·
Registered
270 Posts
the ftvb is hard to turn down cuz its so cheap lol i have resisted cuz my friend has one with his chip and it spins 1-2 shift and it slows him down i dont want that.

·
paranoid
4,608 Posts
what do you mean it spins 1st and 2nd. just the tires. and what kind of chip does your friend have and does he have traction bars.

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
I know how hard it is to stop. I bought this truck and had a lower pullie,JLP Ram Air,C&L 95MAF,C&l Inlet, Accufab Tb,shorties custom catabck,ftvb,2400 stall,4:10's,line lock and lakewoods. I said this truck has it all. I have added a ported blower,high flow cats,JDM Silverbullet, A/F & Boost gagues,Soft Tonneau,bedrug, new 58" T-Bars,SCT Tuned. I am getting ready to add long tubes,2.8 upper, 100mm idler kit and a dyno tune. So it wont stop Trust me. I am also getting ready to put a new grill on along with new drilled and sloted rotors as well.

P.S. Hey avalance when you gonna come and get that water pump?

·
Registered
367 Posts
99BlackBeast said:
P.S. Hey avalance when you gonna come and get that water pump?
You never told me were you live. I am waiting on you. Tell me when and were and I will be there. It is better on the weekends though because I work during the week unlike some of us on here.

·
Registered
270 Posts
lightningkid said:
what do you mean it spins 1st and 2nd. just the tires. and what kind of chip does your friend have and does he have traction bars.
it chirps on the 1-2 shift and he has a diablo chip with traction bars..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts