Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
RP-SPEED.COM
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some pics of Len's 1965 331Ci Powered Fastback... She's getting a bunch of finishing touches and fixes to get her finally running! After doing a full restoration... his way Len has never had the opportunity to drive the car as mechanical gremlins have plagued the build from day one and RP took the task of getting this baby up to par!

We're gonna sort out the braking system, power steering, and a few other mechanical issues then it's carb tuning time, she'll see a proper Detail treatment, and then a Sexy Photoshoot to top it all off as the only thing that does this paint justice is the evening sky!!!

:rockon_ford

·
Founder
13,857 Posts
Beautiful Stang Bro :bigtu

One questions, WTF is going on with that cross member and the why is it so crooked ???

Attachments

·
RP-SPEED.COM
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wish I could give you an educated answer, but I honestly have no F*&$(*% idea... LOL! We got the car from the restoration shop and it was already about 90% completed... We've spent the better part of 2 weeks fixing stuff that wasn't done correctly! The only thing I can think of is that they made one side first and then realized they needed to leave enough clearance to get to the drain plug on the trans and that was their "fix".

1 - 7 of 7 Posts