Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
it's been so long,I can't remember where I got mine.but I love them,really,really brite!!! I remember I paid a couple 2-3 hundred for the pair on some website years ago.

·
Worlds Fastest Street HD Truck
14,677 Posts
IIRC they're hard to find now, and not made any longer. they are one of the nicest LED sets out there for these trucks.

·
Slevin
1,019 Posts

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Cant get those any more. I have a pair in black and I think I have a pair in red like the ones pictured. But like said those aren't made anymore.

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
Sorry sir,my truck is in storage in another city right now:(but the set that are linked to on Ebay look pretty darn close except mine are pure red,not the smoked version.Good luck finding them and if I run across that site I'll post it up.

·
Amsoil Dealer
3,389 Posts
I am running the chrome version of these lights. I will post pics later and post your opinions.

·
Amsoil Dealer
3,389 Posts
Sorry it took me so long to post pics. Here are the chrome version of the ebay lights, but I got mine off Amazon, but they are different brand from the ebay ones.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Tire
Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Pickup truck Vehicle

·
20th Anniversary GT350...... MINE!!
2,023 Posts
Originally a group buy in '04, I believe. Had a set on my '03 HD. Company is no longer.

Caught all kinds of $H!T for not pulling them when I traded the truck in '06.

·
Amsoil Dealer
3,389 Posts
Originally a group buy in '04, I believe. Had a set on my '03 HD. Company is no longer.

Yup, you sure did.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

Those look sexy??
Someone on Instagram recently bought a pair & he told me he got them form a warehouse in Los Angeles,he gave me the streets of the warehouse but i have get to go

1 - 20 of 28 Posts