Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
professional grade
17,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i owe $4,066 bucks and the L will be all mine!

i have about 13 payments left....

i plan to start paying more a month to get it done faster.

my payments are only $321.

anyway i am kinda happy that im seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. just thought i would post about it.

after is payed for im going to save up for a whip and dyno.:bananahump

·
I'm kind of a Big Deal
3,025 Posts
Congrats!!!

No more payments for me.......

..... but no truck either :(

·
professional grade
17,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i hope my income tax will help me knock it down a bit. the faster i pay it off the faster i can get to finishing the mod game.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Congrats!!!

No more payments for me.......

..... but no truck either :(

You will soon own a new Challenger though so....... Its a toss up for me what I would rather have if I could afford a brand new Challenger. I love them as I can drive my dads all the time and do.

·
I'm kind of a Big Deal
3,025 Posts
You will soon own a new Challenger though so....... Its a toss up for me what I would rather have if I could afford a brand new Challenger. I love them as I can drive my dads all the time and do.
Good point. And sadly, I think the payments on a new Challenger will be MUCH higher than the $400ish I was paying for the truck.

Oh well, gotta pay to play.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Damn I was paying $531/mo but I bought it in '04.
My payments are $518.00 per month, i have 5 payments left, i got mine on jan 07, can't wait till its pay off so i cant get a new tranny

·
YOLO
14,227 Posts
i hope my income tax will help me knock it down a bit. the faster i pay it off the faster i can get to finishing the mod game.
The mod game is NEVER done Nate. Ive had mine payed of for 1.5 years now and I have a bad ass motor but Im still no where close to done modding.

·
professional grade
17,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nice man. Congrats.

One more payment this coming Nov 5th and the Wife expy is finally paid off.
I still owe I think around $6000 on my truck... Not really sure, the Mrs. handles all the bills.
lol what if you find out that you paid it off 2 years ago :laughing25

·
professional grade
17,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
The mod game is NEVER done Nate. Ive had mine payed of for 1.5 years now and I have a bad ass motor but Im still no where close to done modding.
yea your right. i still want a whipple, built trans, locker, 4.10 gears, new paint, and new tires. then i will want a trick performance intake with there nitrous plate that sites under the blower and there single pass intercooler, then i want...........................

·
Registered
4,553 Posts
Congrats, I'm in the same boat, exactly 1 year today is my last payment. $450/mth.
I may also bump my payments up OR throw my tax money on it depending how much of a return I get.
I've been pounding cash into my RRSPs this year which usually equals a good tax return payout.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts