Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
professional grade
17,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i owe $4,066 bucks and the L will be all mine!

i have about 13 payments left....

i plan to start paying more a month to get it done faster.

my payments are only $321.

anyway i am kinda happy that im seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. just thought i would post about it.

after is payed for im going to save up for a whip and dyno.:bananahump

·
I'm kind of a Big Deal
3,025 Posts
Congrats!!!

No more payments for me.......

..... but no truck either :(

·
professional grade
17,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i hope my income tax will help me knock it down a bit. the faster i pay it off the faster i can get to finishing the mod game.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Congrats!!!

No more payments for me.......

..... but no truck either :(

You will soon own a new Challenger though so....... Its a toss up for me what I would rather have if I could afford a brand new Challenger. I love them as I can drive my dads all the time and do.

·
I'm kind of a Big Deal
3,025 Posts
You will soon own a new Challenger though so....... Its a toss up for me what I would rather have if I could afford a brand new Challenger. I love them as I can drive my dads all the time and do.
Good point. And sadly, I think the payments on a new Challenger will be MUCH higher than the $400ish I was paying for the truck.

Oh well, gotta pay to play.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Damn I was paying $531/mo but I bought it in '04.
My payments are $518.00 per month, i have 5 payments left, i got mine on jan 07, can't wait till its pay off so i cant get a new tranny

·
YOLO
14,227 Posts
i hope my income tax will help me knock it down a bit. the faster i pay it off the faster i can get to finishing the mod game.
The mod game is NEVER done Nate. Ive had mine payed of for 1.5 years now and I have a bad ass motor but Im still no where close to done modding.

·
professional grade
17,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nice man. Congrats.

One more payment this coming Nov 5th and the Wife expy is finally paid off.
I still owe I think around $6000 on my truck... Not really sure, the Mrs. handles all the bills.
lol what if you find out that you paid it off 2 years ago :laughing25

·
professional grade
17,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
The mod game is NEVER done Nate. Ive had mine payed of for 1.5 years now and I have a bad ass motor but Im still no where close to done modding.
yea your right. i still want a whipple, built trans, locker, 4.10 gears, new paint, and new tires. then i will want a trick performance intake with there nitrous plate that sites under the blower and there single pass intercooler, then i want...........................

·
Registered
4,553 Posts
Congrats, I'm in the same boat, exactly 1 year today is my last payment. $450/mth.
I may also bump my payments up OR throw my tax money on it depending how much of a return I get.
I've been pounding cash into my RRSPs this year which usually equals a good tax return payout.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
About this Discussion
23 Replies
15 Participants
JoeGSVT
Lightning Rodder
Join our Lightning Rodder community to discuss the supercharged Ford F150 SVT and Harley Davidson edition pickup.
Full Forum Listing