Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At the last min I decided to run my truck at the track tonight. I ran on a pair of 26x10.5 et streets. Truck full weight everything normal with about half a tank of gas. I didnt expect the truck to hook dead up so I didnt stall it up at the line at all plus the tech guys changed to a pro tree on my pass cause they were doing index runs so I wasnt ready at all.

1.30 Reaction time
1.96 60 ft
86.71 mph
8.18 time

I know I could of easily got a 1.7 60ft out to of the truck but it was index racing night so I only got to make one pass and its the first trip I have ever made to the track in this truck! I see 7.90s or better on my next trip! What do yall think?

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
From the looks of your trap speed, I dont think you've got enough for 7.90's unless that short time comes way down. Sorry. Could be wrong though.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That was with no WOT right out the whole, I know the truck has more in it.

·
10 Second Club!!!
5,573 Posts
yea you get the 60s down and you have better than a 7.9. i ran back in september in the 90* heat and had a 1.72 60ft and ran a 7.90 at 88mph

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Airaid intake
Accufab single blade TB
C&L Intake manifold
Just home ported the blower when I cleaned the IC
MSD coils
electric fans
6 pound lower
Dynatech long tubes and X pipe
Magnaflow mufflers

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I will give it a try just let me know a few days in advance!

·
Mr. Crossfire
16,162 Posts
Not to shabby, work on the 60s alittle and ET should improve

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
O yea I will be getting them down to the 1.6 or .7 range! the 1.9 was just like me leaving on the street I just slightly came into the throttle no stalling up or anything!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts