Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its the last day to take advantage of the awesome savings I'm offering for the Month of March, so tell your freinds, enemies, children, dogs, cats, neighbors and anyone else that could benefit from these deals and I'll take good care of them..

Just check out the "March Special" sticky at the top of the page....

Thanks to all of you that have already taken advantage of the specials, I appreciate the business!!!!!

:D :D

[email protected]

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
I can't wait for my tuner to get back so I can go to the dyno and see what my truck really has. By the way JJ I got a good deal on a 2.8 upper today. I am going to wait to put it on when I go with the new xcalibrator and get it tuned for it. Thanks for the Good deal on my tunes :D.

·
Registered
8,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
99BlackBeast said:
I can't wait for my tuner to get back so I can go to the dyno and see what my truck really has. By the way JJ I got a good deal on a 2.8 upper today. I am going to wait to put it on when I go with the new xcalibrator and get it tuned for it. Thanks for the Good deal on my tunes :D.
You should have it today. Let me know how it turns out and change that fuel filter if you havent done so in the last 3k miles..

I'm here for ya anytime you need me. :) :)

[email protected]

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
It came this morning JJ can't wait to go to the dyno tommorow.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts