Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Might as well introduce myself. My name is Mason and im from Minnesota. I dont own a lightning, but im in the process of doing an L swap on my 97 F150.

Pics of said F150:

So far i have everything ( at least i hope so ) for the L swap minus the fuel pump and a tune. I had bought a PI long block with four rod bearings out of it and sent the block in to get .20 overed and cleaned up. Put ARP main and side cap bolts in it and im now waiting on finishing getting parts together for a rotating assembly. Ill be starting a build tread once progress starts getting done, but i figured id take the time to introduce myself.

:rockon_ford

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

OKI, the badges are staying "stock", just not the same body style badges. I have 09-010+ F150 XLT badges and a F150 on the tailgate. I was thinking of adding the saleen stripes on the door and maybe two-toning the hood (kinda like this , but in DSG., then DSG and a light blue pinstripe down the side )

Im also thinking about droping the rear back down, 3/4 ton springs brought it the way it is on stock blocks, with the front T-bars cranked down 3" .

Any thoughts on any of that? :bigtu
:rockon_ford

1 - 13 of 13 Posts