Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Chris or Rob,
I keep getting blocked while trying to reach the forum through the homepage. Should I just use the forum address and forget about signing in through the homepage(e-zine)?
Thanks,
Bryan
Sorry about the post to poll's, I new at this site!

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
bglanden said:
Hey Chris or Rob,
I keep getting blocked while trying to reach the forum through the homepage. Should I just use the forum address and forget about signing in through the homepage(e-zine)?
Thanks,
Bryan
Bryan,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. When you say blocked could you elaborate a little more on this please.

You can sign in on the frontend (lightningrodder.com) or on the forum (lightningrodder.com/forum) which ever one you wish.

try clearing your cookies and or hit "CTRL-F5" to clear your browser cache...

It sounds like a cookies issue...

IS ANYONE ELSE having this problem too or any weird problems accessing the site?

Bryan, let me know bro! :)

Thanks!,

Chris

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Chris said:
bglanden said:
Hey Chris or Rob,
Thanks,
Bryan
Bryan,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. When you say blocked could you elaborate a little more on this please.

You can sign in on the frontend (lightningrodder.com) or on the forum (lightningrodder.com/forum) which ever one you wish.

IS ANYONE ELSE having this problem too or any weird problems accessing the site?

Thanks!,

Chris
Chris,
When I try to sign on it says "login blocked" in a little box. Could my virus protector be doing this? I will clean my cookies and temp. internet files. I'll just continue signing on through this address.
I received your e-mail today and replied. Thankyou!! I've been trying to sign (couple of weeks) on and couldn't.
Thanks,
Bryan

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
bglanden said:
Chris said:
bglanden said:
Hey Chris or Rob,
Thanks,
Bryan
Bryan,

Thanks!,

Chris
Chris,
When I try to sign on it says "login blocked" in a little box. Could my virus protector be doing this? I will clean my cookies and temp. internet files. I'll just continue signing on through this address.
I received your e-mail today and replied. Thankyou!! I've been trying to sign (couple of weeks) on and couldn't.
Thanks,
Bryan
THERE IT IS! You said little box says "login blocked", sounds like a firewall of some sort, either by Windows XP (if you run that o/s) or a virus/firewall combo program or which ever of the two.

If prompted you should allow all connections from LightningRodder.com since you are choosing to access the site. If you have a "safe list" where you can enter URLs that are safe you should enter our site in that so you can access it without any fear of having the software block your connection to LightningRodder.

Thanks for explaining what is going on over on your end! I hope the above help you out! :)

-Chris

p.s. LET ME KNOW if you run into anymore problems or need additional help! :D

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
Geez can we quote the same thing a few more times so I can read it again :LOL

Bryan I hate hearing schitt like this, FIX IT NOW CHRIS, hehehehe
But I'm confussed, your signed in now aren't you ???

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Rob_02Lightning said:

Problem fixed!

Ohh Rob... STAY OUT OF THE BACK END OF THE FORUM!!!#[email protected]#!$#@ :LOL :shock: :LOL ;)

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
Chris said:
Rob_02Lightning said:

Problem fixed!

Ohh Rob... STAY OUT OF THE BACK END OF THE FORUM!!!#[email protected]#!$#@ :LOL :shock: :LOL ;)
Better change THE FORUM
to OUR FORUM
or you can find yourself a new Partner
ROOKIE :smt098

Schitt,
just cause you said that (WISE ASS), I'm GOING IN NOW and I'm going to mess with all the good stuff :LOL

·
Registered
228 Posts
I think I'm getting Homesick...

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bill Jordan said:
I think I'm getting Homesick...
:LOL Good one!

Kind of reminds me when I left home for the military, parent's moved and didn't leave a forwarding address!!

·
Registered
228 Posts
I tried that They still found me.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts