Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

JLP just upgraded my truck to the 3.2LC so I am selling my 2.6.

Just removed off the truck by JLP.

Made 675 rwhp @ 21lbs.

I put roughly 1500 miles on the blower over several years.

***Blower Only as my JLP plenum was used again on the new blower***

$2,500 Shipped

Attachments

·
Worlds Fastest Street HD Truck
14,677 Posts
GLWS! Looking forward to lining up our 3.2 trucks!

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Josh... Absolutely looking forward to seeing your truck up and running again... I will feel pretty good just as long as those 3.6LC trucks are behind us in line!!

·
Worlds Fastest Street HD Truck
14,677 Posts
Thanks Josh... Absolutely looking forward to seeing your truck up and running again... I will feel pretty good just as long as those 3.6LC trucks are behind us in line!!
Apparently they won't even be behind us in line, they'll be home tucked away in their respective garages! :shocked003

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's safe there!!

Still accepting offers on the blower... All thats missing is a JLP Powerflow setup... Could gain entry at a bargain if you take the time to find and piece the 2 together.

Thanks guys.

Colin P. Smith

·
Registered
171 Posts
Hi, just wondering if this is still available?
transmission shop had my truck and locked up my sc, know this sc will go to a good home.
Thanks!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Does this blower require the jlp intake kit for $2k and an upper pulley to make it work?

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Whistler... The blower will work with either the JLP unit or the stock Kenne Bell intake plenum... I don't have any extra KB pullies to send with this blower as I utilize the pullies I have now but I do have the bolt that secures the pulley I will include... I wish I never sold KB pullies I had in the past, I need a 4in KB Pulley now and that one is eluding me!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts