Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
***Pricing has been added just above the pictures in this post****
I have been working on this for quite some time with the help of Brett @ Jokerz porting.
We have finally finished the first prototype of our M122 swap adapter midplate.

Ramped discharge into intercooler

One piece BILLET 6061 aluminum swap midplate.

Initial fitting will be happening tonight and tomorrow.

This new midplate is only 1/4" taller than the factory midplate, this should help with reducing the amount of modification needed to run the GT500 supercharger.

Kit will include:
All new hardware to mount midplate to lower intake.
All new hardware to mount intercooler to midplate
All new hardware to mount supercharger to midplate.
New O ring seal for supercharger to midplate.
A throttle body adapter plate.
An idle air control valve adapter

Anodizing will be available for an extra charge.

This midplate will work on ALL intakes 99-00 and 01-04.
***new fitment pics have been added***
We have raised the intercooler 3/4" to allow for more intake volume without raising the supercharger height.

Pricing
Complete midplate, throttle body adapter and IAC adapter with stainless hardware $1070.00

Midplate only with stainless hardware $915.00
all midplates come with an oring gasket.
$15 flat rate shipping
Please notate if you are using a stock intercooler or trick intercooler, all plates can run either, but needs extra machining to run a trick intercooler. Notating the use of a trick intercooler at time of order will result in the extra machining being done free of charge to fit the trick intercooler.
I will be running the first order like a group buy. A $500 deposit is required up front, the remaining balance due once the plates are done. Deposits can be transferred to another person if something should happen and you will no longer be able to purchase by the time the plates are done.
The machine shop is requiring I run 10 plates. The order will still be placed if we only get 6 or 7 people up front. But I will hold the order till I have at least 6 people.
Please PM or email me @ [email protected] about placing a deposit. Once all orders are placed I have been told 1-3 weeks for first order to be completed.

Fittment
We gained over 1 inch of clearance all around, sepecificalll at the back corner that used to touch the rain tray.

new pics

*Patent Pending

·
Premium Member
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
3 deposits so far

·
Premium Member
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Anyone that has purchased my gt500 style swap midplate and received the o ring cord style oring gasket for the blower to midplate, there are no issues with this setup.

I have sourced 1 piece orings, if you wish to receive a 1 piece oring to swap for the next time you pull your supercharger (again zero reason to swap if you have a running setup) message me and I will send you a new oring free of charge.

I pulled and replaced my s/c multiple times and never had the adhesive fail that connects the 2 ends of the o ring cord, but I know it can happen, it can always be reglued with no issues, but for ease of things I sourced a 1 piece oring.

Send me your information and I'll send one out.

Thanks,
Johnny

·
Premium Member
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pricing lowered and updated as well

·
Blue is the fast Color
568 Posts
Hello Johnny,
Some how the picture disapaird for you thread. I am interested in your M122 complete set up. I'm sure the price has gone up, by not much I hope.
Is there any way to see the deleated photos and also find out the price. I have a nice tx return coming, so I would like to see.
I need a complete kit soup to nuts.

Thank you Johnny I wil look forward to your reply
Bleasings
Rusty

·
Premium Member
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hello Johnny,
Some how the picture disapaird for you thread. I am interested in your M122 complete set up. I'm sure the price has gone up, by not much I hope.
Is there any way to see the deleated photos and also find out the price. I have a nice tx return coming, so I would like to see.
I need a complete kit soup to nuts.

Thank you Johnny I wil look forward to your reply
Bleasings
Rusty

Rusty text me 402-440-3439.

I'm going to bed but I'll get some to you tomorrow.

Also.

Price has actually gone down from original price and is $1075 plus 15 shipping for kit wth tb and iac adapters and stainless steel hardware.

·
Premium Member
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i do still have them ill try to get the pics back up tonight sorry

·
Registered
676 Posts
Is this mid plate still available?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts