Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's one fer ya. Why do gay guys wear Ribbed Condoms? Better traction in the MUD! :shitstormretarded [smilie=om Well I'm off to the shop now to listen to some tunes and finish Installing the BIG BREMBOS on one of the Moose stangs so I can get the lightning on the operating table. Ya all have a good day now. :cheers

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If you whir a battery, You would either be WORKING or DEAD. What a SH.T life that would be.:shark Ya all have a good day now.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Remember This is just a Joke! :grin2: Hey you know what would have got Hillary Elected? Instead of going after the female voters, She should have GONE after the male voters with TV add that said, ( I Forgave my husband for Getting HEAD at work, YOU SHOULD TOO!) [smilie=om

·
Wile E. Coyote, Super Genius!
9,506 Posts
Remember This is just a Joke! :grin2: Hey you know what would have got Hillary Elected? Instead of going after the female voters, She should have GONE after the male voters with TV add that said, ( I Forgave my husband for Getting HEAD at work, YOU SHOULD TOO!) [smilie=om[/quote]

Not personal, but I doubt there is anything the witch could do to change the outcome. Maybe offer up some custom broomsticks for sale? I love flying, but bromsticks offer no creature comforts. :ahhhh

1 - 7 of 7 Posts