Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I have an ox white lightning and I have always loved white on white. I decided to get some 01-02 wheels and I sent them to the powdercoater and got them back today and all I can say is :woohoo they look soooo awesome. Here is a pic of them getting installed I will get some real pics up later. Also other white wheel guys, I was not trying to be a copy cat, I have always loved it and I owned this 5.0 coupe a few years back with white wheels so its in my blood! Let me know what yall think...

Attachments

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lmao, they look great, welcome to the club, hope you enjoy cleaning them after every 5 miles of driving
Haha yeah well I dont drive it a lot and I am used to it anyway. Thanks man

what did you use for the center caps?
I used Krylon Fusion gloss white in the rattle can it matched really well.

·
Registered
3,530 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
does it look like its on the ground? Haha its 10 inches off the ground, I will post pics here in a bit of the whole truck on the ground

·
Innovator of the Bombassani exhaust
2,428 Posts
Need more pics!!!!! Looks great though....Lytmare had '99-'00 painted White and they looked goo also.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks guys

more pics added on page 1, sorry they are all cell phone pics for now

·
Sport90's #1
3,690 Posts
Dude, what lift kit do you have on that thing??
That is what I was thinking also...even after you uploaded the pics of it on the ground...lower that beast already.

LOL it would look even better lowered.
+100:bigtu

Oh yea...the White on White looks really good! I have always contimplated getting a white L and putting a vanity tag on there of MOONSHN

1 - 20 of 38 Posts