Lightning Rodder banner

21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
regular joe
1,360 Posts
usajobs.com has THOUSANDS of jobs out there all over the country and some all over there world.

Also NPR (National Paper R?) is coming to Alpharetta, GA. They are suppose to create hundreds and hundreds of jobs. From what I understand they print receipts or make receipt paper and flyers.

The CDC and FBI in Atlanta are hiring right now.

·
Ready to be eNVed?
1,118 Posts
Dont know if this will help...but if you are here in north Texas..I have some very good friends in the high tech fields/recruiters...and I will be more then happy to help fellow LR members out...just e-mail me your resume and I will forward it to one of the top recruiters here in frisco texas. He does a little of everything and has a few huge upscale offices loccated through out north dallas area's.

My e-mail is: [email protected]

Also we here at Credit2NV.com are looking for some people to do telemarketing and outside sales. This is a commissioned based postion for the first 6 months. again please send me your resume and any info on your self and or experience. we are looking for men and women over 21 years of age, with no past bad background. Must be willing to pass a back ground and drug test. contact me for more details.

thanks to all and god bless!

·
Premium Member
2,094 Posts
Dont know if this will help...but if you are here in north Texas..I have some very good friends in the high tech fields/recruiters...and I will be more then happy to help fellow LR members out...just e-mail me your resume and I will forward it to one of the top recruiters here in frisco texas. He does a little of everything and has a few huge upscale offices loccated through out north dallas area's.

My e-mail is: [email protected]

Also we here at Credit2NV.com are looking for some people to do telemarketing and outside sales. This is a commissioned based postion for the first 6 months. again please send me your resume and any info on your self and or experience. we are looking for men and women over 21 years of age, with no past bad background. Must be willing to pass a back ground and drug test. contact me for more details.

thanks to all and god bless!
Email sent.

·
Registered
206 Posts
So about a month ago I got laid-off and have been looking for a new job since with no luck at all. If anybody knows of any architectural, engineering or drafting companies that need a CAD detailer in the Northern Virginia or DC area please let me know. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Steve

·
Ready to be eNVed?
1,118 Posts
So about a month ago I got laid-off and have been looking for a new job since with no luck at all. If anybody knows of any architectural, engineering or drafting companies that need a CAD detailer in the Northern Virginia or DC area please let me know. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Steve

Please send me your rest to me at [email protected]

no promisses I will email it to my friend whom is one of the top recriters in the north Texas area!!

·
Slowly But Surely
3,528 Posts
chris would you be looking for someone from out of town, I am looking to move out of Arkansas and find a better job.

·
Ready to be eNVed?
1,118 Posts
Those that have sent me their resume...They have been forwarded to the correct person..pm me if you have any questions!

·
Wow really?!
2,216 Posts
Snow plowing... i am looking for accounts. so anyone in the bergen county/ passaic county area looking for someoen to do driveway plowing or and/or sidewalk and walkway snowblowing or shoveling.. contact me via pm..

any normal sized driveway depending on how far you live is about $50.
any extra snowblowing brings total to $75.

·
DSGFTW
5,016 Posts
Just posting again...im getting pretty desperate now

I have computer experience(fixing/building/repairing/troubleshooting)
Also have sales experience form Fry's Electronics where i worked in the desktop/laptop sales and components areas.

Last job was at a gas company named Gas Innovations. I have forklift, MSDS, and warehouse certification. I also was an assistant welder. Not certified but i took 3 years of precision metal-shop in HS. Ive used MIG, TIG and ARC...also plasma cutters and torches.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Need a part time job in South Florida, Broward County to be more specific. Anything really, 19.

·
Ford Certified Technician
5,194 Posts
Well I'm moving to the Charlotte, NC area in a week and im looking for something part time..... Any leads would be awesome....I'm great with cars, was an electrician for 2 years, and worked for a factory doing mechanical maintinance on equipment. I worked at Advance Auto for a little while so familiar with parts, inventory, and sales. I have also owned my own Detailing buisness so know quite a bit about paint and interior restorations and cleaning. Also I can drive anything with wheels, forklift, frontend loader, dump trucks, backhoes, bulldozers, bobcats, and excavators.. The list goes on guys so basicly if its out there I can do it. I'm going to school to become certified in building race motors and build roll cages so would love to find something in the car buisiness even an apprenticship while im going to school. Any leads or help would be awesome! Thanks guys!

·
Upgraded In Tank Fuel Line Kits!!!!
7,792 Posts
I'm looking for work in San Diego, I was in the Navy for 7 years I worked with electronic systems that dealt with radar, missile, gun, and computer systems. After the Navy I worked for a company as a Field Service Engineer, I repaired and installed Fadal CNC Machines for MAG Maintenance Technologies.

I'd like to stay as close to San Diego as possible, that is where my son is.

Thanks for looking

·
I paid my buck-o-five
75,544 Posts
if anyone is interested in relocating to Germany

I know of a Civillian Police job here (for a U.S. Citizen).

PM me for more info

·
Registered
433 Posts
From what i've been seeing here in SC there is alot of job openings. my wife has been getting offers left and right. But maybe its just the medical field. But if you want to relocate here let me know. i'll keep an eye out for jobs.

·
Premium Member
5,750 Posts
Well, my job search has begun. Kinda looking to get out of the construction field or at least into a supervisory role of some sort. I'm a Journeyman Electrician by trade with experience in a lot of different areas, mainly residential and commercial. Have done lot's of govmt work on all the bases in our area, some fire alarm installs, some entry control security stuff, some work with control circuitry, a beginner course on RJ45 termination & punch down blocks (it was an entry level BICSI course), confined space training, switch gear installs, lots of conduit running experience, and OSHA 30 training. I'd like to expand into the security, controls or fire alarm areas ideally.

1. Anything at the moment, I want to start working on an electrical engineering degree so something tha is flexible.
2. VA, preferably Hampton Roads area
3. Contact info is: [email protected]

·
Out of the game...
4,210 Posts
Well I'm back on the lookout for a job. I lost mine today.

I have about 2 years of warehouse experience with some stanup forklift and electric pallet jack experience as well. I'll take anything else I can be trained for as well. I'd prefer to stay where I am in the York/Harrisburg/Lancaster area. I really don't have the courage to move to another state, but I'm really getting pushed to the limit.

21 - 40 of 60 Posts