Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
PAY UP SUCKA!!!
4,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IT HAS BEEN REQUESTED A FEW TIMES THAT A SECTION BE CREATED TO MAYBE HELP FOLKS LOCATE JOBS OR LOCATIONS WITH JOBS.

MY RULES FOR THIS A VERY SIMPLE:

1. DO NOT POST ANYTHING IN HERE UNLESS IT PERTAINS TO FINDING JOBS.

2. IF THERE IS ANYTHING THAT GET'S POSTED THAT DOESN'T HELP OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS...........IT WILL BE DELETED!!!!!!!!

3. USE THIS FOR WHAT IT IS INTENDED FOR..........TO HELP.

I AM NOT TRYING TO OVER MODERATE HERE AT ALL.........I DO KNOW HOWEVER THAT SOME PEOPLE JUST CAN'T GET THE PICTURE.

Good luck to everyone.......sooner or later it has to get better!!!!!

·
Short, Fat, and Slow...
1,853 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,057 Posts
Hey guys, if any one knows of any jobs openings please let me know. I have a job, but is time for a change. I need to do something else.[smilie=3g

·
PAY UP SUCKA!!!
4,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You askin me????????????

If so, that's up to you...........just remember that would put all your info for anyone to see!!!!!!

If your not asking me........then I'll shut up now.

·
Sport90's #1
3,690 Posts
Can we post a Resume' or a link to ours?
I wouldn't post a resume up here....as it has a lot of personal info on there and you never know who registers and just surfs this site.

Save the resume for an employeer who really needs it.

I think that if any openings anywhere happen, this thread is great. Just put the following:

1) Job Type
2) Location
3) Requirements
4) Contact info for HR or Hiring Manager

·
Even Then I Was Old Skool!
10,409 Posts
I think for those people who are looking to change jobs or find a job it would be a good idea to at least list what basic qualifications/skills/education you have. For instance, if somebody is in the construction field, maybe a licensed electrician, and he/she is looking to get into some kind of post-construction field like property management, that would be good for people on the other side of the fence to know... the ones who might be looking for a potential property manager with some knowledge of construction aspects.

I agree that nobody should post resumes. But consider what I've suggested as it might help you get a new position, new field, and maybe relocated if that's what you want to do.

·
Out of the game...
4,210 Posts
I need a job close to where I am now. I have a little over a year warehouse exp. plus pallet jack and forklift exp.

·
Registered
9,791 Posts
We will bid most any remodeling job in the Metro Atlanta area, preferably residential renovations. All phases, Hands on.
We prefer custom work, whether it be; Tile, Woodworking, Kitchens, Baths or Furniture.
Thanks in advance.

·
I paid my buck-o-five
75,544 Posts
the Army is always an option for some of you guys, PM me and we can work out something with the recruiter so you can get what you want

I understand it's not for everyone but if you're considering it why not get extra help

Reactions: SAC MAN

·
DSGFTW
5,016 Posts
just got let go today:smt013

Need a new job quick because of my truck payment.

my last job i was a clyinder tech. meaning i rolled, sand blasted, painted, valved cylinders.

I am also a welder but have no certification.
i used a mig welder, arc welder, cutting torch, air tools and other shop tools.

i live in the league city area​

·
Slowly But Surely
3,528 Posts
I am currently a weld inspector using NDT. I have lots of logged hours in RT, UT, AE, PT, MT. Should be getting a few of my Certs this summer/fall. I am currently working on Pipeline, but have worked in Coal Plants, Fab Shops, Gas Plants, and Construction Sites.

·
Frauderator
5,862 Posts
i heard threw the grape vine that "the bergman companies" are looking for superintendents in florida. bergman is out of chino california but they are a very good company and do work nationwide

·
Registered
381 Posts
I recently graduated from Texas Tech in Petroleum Engineering this past May. Unfortunately, I did not receive a job offer upon graduation, so I've been living in Oklahoma with my family. I need to get out of here! If anyone knows of a Oil & Gas company that is hiring petroleum engineers or petroleum/engineering related work, please let me know.

(Also, since the oil & gas market is still rebuilding, I'm very willing to do other work in the meantime.)

·
LowSmoothCool
55 Posts
Join Our Crew

For all you guys who think NOBODY is hiring...
We need a CAD drafter.

We have now graduated from crayolas to Solid Edge and Pro E software, so experience with that stuff helps. Most of our stuff is flat bracketry, bent tubing weldments, and CNC turnings. Check out the rest of the website for some examples.

We are really looking for someone who has been doing this awhile but might consider a recent graduate if they are cool enough. A degree is preferred but not if it means you're a snob or a dork.

RideTech is a cool place to work but since we are in the middle of the cornfield don't expect a huge extracurricular nightlife. The winters are cold and wet, the summers are hot and humid, but the people are friendly and the housing is cheap. We build cool stuff for zoomy cars, we go to lots of shows and races, and generally concentrate on having a good time.

If YOU want to have a good time [and make a decent living at the same time]

·
Out of the game...
4,210 Posts
Join Our Crew

For all you guys who think NOBODY is hiring...
We need a CAD drafter.

We have now graduated from crayolas to Solid Edge and Pro E software, so experience with that stuff helps. Most of our stuff is flat bracketry, bent tubing weldments, and CNC turnings. Check out the rest of the website for some examples.

We are really looking for someone who has been doing this awhile but might consider a recent graduate if they are cool enough. A degree is preferred but not if it means you're a snob or a dork.

RideTech is a cool place to work but since we are in the middle of the cornfield don't expect a huge extracurricular nightlife. The winters are cold and wet, the summers are hot and humid, but the people are friendly and the housing is cheap. We build cool stuff for zoomy cars, we go to lots of shows and races, and generally concentrate on having a good time.

If YOU want to have a good time [and make a decent living at the same time]
Damn too bad you aren't closer I'd love to get into something like this.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts