Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
playing in the dirt
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Installing the new set up next week, so I have some parts that can go.

Jlp sheet metal plenum, Eaton/MP, unpolished, fittings included. $450 SOLD

SCT BA2600 MAF, $185 SOLD

LFP SBTB, black $250 SOLD

LFP 'dualie' auxiliary bracket and two pullies. $175 SOLD

Not posting pics because I didn't take any yet. If you need pics, PM me and I'll txt them.

Everything has less than 1000 miles. I'll cover the shipping, you pay the pp fees or send as gift.

Also have the long block for local pickup in KC area. Pretty much stock block, bored .030", Romeo 8 thread heads etc. Has 1400 miles on it since built. Stock TQ converter. 3500 for motor, 100 for converter.

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
I don't think JLP has had those plenums available in stock for awhile now,so someone should smarten/wisen up quick and buy that thing!!! Great price!!!

·
playing in the dirt
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump

still have the auxiliary bracket with two pulleys. I'll throw in a new, Gates green stripe belt with it (K080690) that fits the bracket with a 6# lower.

Also have a stock water pump, about 50 miles on it $50 and a stock fan shroud $40

Have some extra meth nozzles, hose, nozzle holders and a T for dual nozzle set up. Fuel rails, valve body. Once the install of the new motor and blower setup is complete, I may have other parts.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Great seller here ....also that was a great price on that plenum!

·
playing in the dirt
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'll take 150 for the bracket pulleys and belt. not a bad price since they sell them for 210 and the belt is 45 or so.

thanks hector.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts