Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BTJ's truck with a JLP built engine, cams, CNC heads, 50lb injectors and all the goodies not only went 11.19 last week, it passed the very stringent OBDII Maryland emissions check today.

I took it in myself and it was fun watching the guys at the emissions station check out the 22's, rollbar and 5point harness while they pulled it in. :D :D One guy says "you race this thing?", I tell him that it has been raced and he asks how fast it is and then almost passes out when I tell him, especially when he was handing me the "PASSED" slip.... the look on his face was priceless.. :shock: :shock:

It passed running the exact same program that it ran 11.19 with. Pump gas and all.. !!!!!!

as Rob would say.... WOO HOOO!!!!.. Oh my god, someone shoot me at Cecil, I'm qouting Rob.. :sad: :sad:

[email protected]

·
Registered
159 Posts
Now, that is impressive JJ..... [smilie=popcorn.gif]

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
Now I can't wait for you to do your magic with my tuner when it gets there.

Tyson

·
Registered
34 Posts
Not trying to steal your thunder, but I passed in Houston Texas with my current setup and these boys are dead serious about this stuff.

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
WOO HOO is right :D
CONGRATS BTJ / JJ / JLP, niiiiiiiiiiiiiice work :smt023

My inspections been up since last year )$%(@$%(@#$%($#
But I trust NO ONE with my Baby

Last year I begged the guy not to rev it, dont touch no buttons, please just be careful.
I come back to pick it up and he says, WOW THAT TRANNY REALLY SHIFTS HARD
)*$%)@$%)@$%)@$%@)$%)@$%@)$%@)$%@)$%@)$%@)$%@)$%)@$

I guess I need to find a new place
What happen to the good ole days when you paid someone for a sticker ???
Dam Computers @$(#!$%(#%#

·
paranoid
4,608 Posts
that is what i do with my show truck

there is nothing legal about it and i pay someone that werks there to let me through or i just by a sticker......

all is fair in love and war

1 - 8 of 8 Posts