Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
Man thats an awesome picture. Hopefully I can get in the next one.
i'm sorry...i'm from the NY section, but that picture
right there gives me a nice tingley sensation in the pants!!!
Ah the memorys.... :bigtu:
I got to tell you, that picture and those first years with the Lightning were truly the best years of my life, (outside of my son and our memorys).
I met some life long friends, got a bag full of wonderful memory's I'll carry for the rest of my life, and hell even as a new yorker there I am dead center of that picture (a honorable member of JLO).

The Jersey Lightning Owners have ALWAYS excepted me as one of them, some of the best people you'll ever meet in your life.... :smt023
Hats off to JLO (Jersey Lightning Owners) & DelValLo (Delaware Valley Lightning Owners) :cheers:
They'll always be a honorable member of the NY Group I started back in 02,
LOONY Lightning Owners Of New York :p

Hey I just thought of something, if you just took Me, Gator, V, and Fast Freddy from that picture your easily looking at close to 1/2 a million in JDM Sales. Add in everyone from JLO and DelValLo and I'm sure it's in the multi millions. No wonder Jim of JDM has a big smile in the picture, he knew it was just the beginning.... :smt043

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.