Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Jj I been waiting on you been waiting for 3 weeks I haven't gotten a response from you and if you have time to be here commenting things I would assume you have time to get my tune ready I'm just trying to get my truck running I picked you cuz I think will get my truck in the 12's hope we can get the truck going asap thanks

·
Registered
8,158 Posts
Hey Jj I been waiting on you been waiting for 3 weeks I haven't gotten a response from you and if you have time to be here commenting things I would assume you have time to get my tune ready I'm just trying to get my truck running I picked you cuz I think will get my truck in the 12's hope we can get the truck going asap thanks
I do now know you from just your screen name here and I have answered all email tuning requests that were in my inbox as of last night. Please either call me right away or email me once again with your request.

Also please make sure you sign your email with your full name and the name of the last email tune I sent you.

That applies to all email tuning customers as well. I get a ton of email tune update requests with no information attached to the email and I need that information from you guys to help speed up the process. Also do not reply to my emails from your smart phone as they do not usually carry your full name when replying.

Thanks,

JJ

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He's I called him said he was going to look at it same day was 2 weeks ago and yes I have a tune already from him kris not trying to put him on the spot but when you been waiting for something and I understand he has work to do but see him commenting threads specially have time to write about his line lock gb wouldn't you get upset

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
[email protected] Com wrote you last week and this week call you about my af like 2 weeks ago I know we almost there running 12.4 af and I know a lol bit my fault cuz I didn't have af gauge but I'm ready I'm getting a itch to go to the track already and put down some good numbers

·
Innovator of the Bombassani exhaust
2,428 Posts
He's I called him said he was going to look at it same day was 2 weeks ago and yes I have a tune already from him kris not trying to put him on the spot but when you been waiting for something and I understand he has work to do but see him commenting threads specially have time to write about his line lock gb wouldn't you get upset
Scary........ but back to the topic

Been there done that with past builders......Gotta have patience because these guys have your truck in their hands. Last thing you would want is to piss them off!!!!!

Later

·
Registered
812 Posts
i say if your unhappy for what ever reason by the damn softwear and tune it your self and leave these men alone they prob are doing the best they can.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm happy with my tune I taken out a couple of cars already lol even tho I Shouldn't be can't wait to get it dial in and hitting the track

·
Registered
8,158 Posts
[email protected] Com wrote you last week and this week call you about my af like 2 weeks ago I know we almost there running 12.4 af and I know a lol bit my fault cuz I didn't have af gauge but I'm ready I'm getting a itch to go to the track already and put down some good numbers
I did send you an email last night asking you to send your full name to me because the email was not signed. I need a full name and the name of the last tune I sent you for me to be able to update your tune.

Do that and I'll get you taken care of,

JJ

·
YOLO
14,227 Posts
I did send you an email last night asking you to send your full name to me because the email was not signed. I need a full name and the name of the last tune I sent you for me to be able to update your tune.

Do that and I'll get you taken care of,

JJ
Just emailed you concerning a PRP.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks Jj you the best I picked you for a reason not trying to make you look bad I just don't like bugging people and calling or emailing

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
7 Participants
g'z rayo
Lightning Rodder
Join our Lightning Rodder community to discuss the supercharged Ford F150 SVT and Harley Davidson edition pickup.
Full Forum Listing