Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Lonely Member
479 Posts
I am also subscribing....my Lightning was broken into (and stolen!!) by the cylinder punch method. I think a theif will try to breaking in using the easy punch method first and probably pass on breaking a window, especially if it is in a busy area as the window breaking might draw too much attention.

·
Building a fast catfish!!!
15,687 Posts
i have a solution to all this... weld the doors shut and make your window out of 1/4 in lexan

of course you will have to rig your window motor up to a garage door opener so you roll it down to hop in...

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
Even if you made the vehicle to where it wont start no matter what they tried they could still show up with a flat bed and tow it off. Your not going to stop them no matter what you do.
not sure they have the time and/or money to do so if they are breaking into cars... hahaha

if they had the moeny they could just go spend it on drugs or alcohol!

·
Registered
317 Posts
I'd be down for a GB, good thing only 2 of my doors have lock cylinders in them. Would there be a reason to put these on all 4 of my doors?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
About this Discussion
48 Replies
30 Participants
the12fast4u
Lightning Rodder
Join our Lightning Rodder community to discuss the supercharged Ford F150 SVT and Harley Davidson edition pickup.
Full Forum Listing