Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the latest picture of Jerry after finally get a much needed bath. He is almost finished totally. I think my engine builder Joel is coming down one evening this week and is going to finish the little things.

·
Worlds Fastest Street HD Truck
14,675 Posts
Looks good. Any chances of getting some track time in 2015?

·
Premium Member
14,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hopefully Josh, he is going to visit Eric in a couple of weeks. He has a 1/8 mile track close to his house that he will be using for tuning. So should get to see at least some 1/8 mile times from him. Hopefully, the track here in Ohio will still be open so I can do some 1/4 miles passes with the truck. Anxious to see what kind of RPM he traps at so I can get the right gear of the M9 when it gets set up.

·
Even Then I Was Old Skool!
10,411 Posts
Looks good Dave... you're going to have to get me some new shots so I can have some fun with your signature! Should be even mo shakin' go'in on once they get it tuned and tweaked.

When I did it a few years back I was toying with the truck riding on a piano keyboard. Might need a staging burnout pix or maybe a couple wheels up?

·
Registered
329 Posts
Hope mine grows up to be like yours someday!!! Very nice!!!

·
Premium Member
14,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Dave... Forgive me for forgetting, but are you set up for spray or just all motor? I'm sure the motor is more than capable of handling it, just wondered.

Mike
It is set up for all motor Mike. 10#lower and 2.7 upper.

·
Even Then I Was Old Skool!
10,411 Posts
What kind of blower is that?
Magnum Powers. Very similar to an Eaton but re-designed so the rotor pack is moved forward to create better airflow, somewhat more efficient than a plain jane Eaton. Best used with a Cobra rotor pack, the MP blower seems to love spinning at very high levels, really fast MP trucks like Jim's and Uncle Frank's (and probably Dave's) use 10# lower pulleys, perhaps even bigger.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts