Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
A.K.A. SneakerWhore
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to find a set of these. I called JDM and they told me they have discontinued them. If anyone has a set and would like to sell so they could upgrade to metco's or something please contact me. Also please do not make this a thread about "X" rail being better than "X". Thanks.

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
I have some 97's laying around in the shop somewhere...............

Bird

·
A.K.A. SneakerWhore
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Your the man Bird, you always have something when someone is looking for some kind of OEM part. Do you also have the regulator for it ? If so how much would you want for them ? Very interested.

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
Sorry - doesn't have an aftermarket regulator - still has a stock one on them. If I can find it, you can have it for the shipping cost - let me verify tomorrow and I'll get back to ya.

Bird

·
A.K.A. SneakerWhore
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sounds good to me....thanks man.

·
A.K.A. SneakerWhore
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bird couldn't locate his so I'm bumping this back up.

·
A.K.A. SneakerWhore
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just buy one from JDM?
re read the first post....

He said in his first post they discontinued them. I got some new ones from them last year, guess I got lucky.
yeah apparently they stopped using them after the success of the newer style rails.

·
A.K.A. SneakerWhore
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If I get my fuel system finished here real soon, and Sally doesnt want mine, I'll make sure your next in line.

Sounds good thanks Shag.

I know someone that just got a set last month from JDM..... Strange
Yeah I thought it was weird because they are still listed on their website. But when I called they told me they were now discontinued.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
do you have a picture of what this rail looks like? im making a trip to the jy sometime this week and i will keep an eye out if i know what im looking for. any other vehicles these rails were used on

1 - 20 of 21 Posts