Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a JC custom midplate that I had Joel custom make, it has a 1/2 spacer built into it and I had him anodize it black. Will work with a trick IC. Paid $1,250 for it, asking $1000obo shipped. It was set on the motor but never bolted down

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
It's a 01/04
I figured so,but I’m the lucky or unlucky owner of the very first 99/00 Whipple 2.3 JC Customs mid plate with Trick IC provision? 2 years later I’m about to install this as we speak? I can’t wait to get my 99 back together? on another note,I jus5 found out my throttle cable is toast?

·
Registered
371 Posts
I figured so,but I’m the lucky or unlucky owner of the very first 99/00 Whipple 2.3 JC Customs mid plate with Trick IC provision? 2 years later I’m about to install this as we speak? I can’t wait to get my 99 back together? on another note,I jus5 found out my throttle cable is toast?
PM sent

1 - 8 of 8 Posts