Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
20th Anniversary GT350...... MINE!!
2,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Come celebrate the Mustang at JBA Performance October 23-25, San Diego.

Special Events (More details at jbaspeedshop.com)
All weekend........• Tours and displays of Ford performance cars at JBA Speed Shop
and rock ’n’ roll by the “Traumatics” • Three driving events beginning Saturday morning
Saturday..............• Road Rally & Poker runs (to Julian and Coronado) • Sonic Drive-In cruise
• Microbrewery happy hour • Spectating “a day of chassis dyno challenge”
Sunday.................• Book signing* at a special Ford Coffee and Cars • Sunday book launch
• Car show • Rock ‘n’ roll band “Traumatics” and invitational burnout contest–enjoy the BAND!
• Celebrity cars and celebrity personalities • BBQ lunch and awards

Event T-shirt, dash plaque, charity donation
and raffle ticket. (Participation in optional
events are available for additional cost.)
Special Guests
Author Donald Farr and Photographer Tom
Loeser will be available to sign your copy*
of their book, ART OF THE MUSTANG.
Cars featured in the book will be on display.

The book launch will be the 25th. The goal is to get as many of the cars from the book as possible. Cars will be lined up in front of JBA in the order of year. All car owners must register with JBA for at least Sunday to be included in the line up.

Click on the link below for a copy of the flyer. This is the book that my 20th Anniversary is in.

Attachments

·
2,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump. Gonna be there Sunday the 25th for the car show/book launch. Hope to see some of you guys there.

:rockon_ford :rockon_ford :rockon_ford

·
Stock block 11 second club
10,556 Posts
Sounds like a great time Marshall, I might have to register. The poker run sounds like fun!

·
2,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

The book will be on sale there.

:rockon_ford :rockon_ford :rockon_ford :rockon_ford

·
10,556 Posts
Anyone jumping in on this?

·
2,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow!!!! Listen to the crickets. ....

·
10,556 Posts
Friday is out for me because I'll be on shift until 8:00am Saturday morning. I'd like to hit the Julian poker run and craft brew event on Saturday but I'm not sure if I'll be off shift in time for the poker run. I work Sunday night, 12 hour shift starting at 6:00pm so getting up early in the morning is less than ideal. I hate to pay for the registration and extra poker run fee for such limited participation.

·
2,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
All detailed and a few add ons

Fresh coat of wax, Marchal fog light covers

Rear window louvers installed

Boyds rims polished up

Ready for the show tomorrow.

·
10,556 Posts
:bigtu

·
2,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
2,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
10,556 Posts
The car cleaned up really well Marshal, congrats on the plaque. As much as I dislike Mustangs yours is one I might actual enjoy owning. I liken it to my old Syclone... a rare, turbo'd small displacement vehicle that is unassuming. I look forward to seeing it soon, time to address the head liner and add a line lock for C&C.

·
2,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanx brother. Line loc...... Nah. Head liner will be addressed when I get the sun roof fixed. O ring between the trim and glass has shrunk over time and actually popped out, creating a possible leaky situation (not like I'm going to be keeping it outside... GARAGE!!). Will be in the mood for a C&C in the near future. Got a few bugs to work out. After all, it has been in hibernation for 12+ years. Will be in touch.

:rockon_ford

1 - 13 of 13 Posts