Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
Short Vid but sounds great Rick :cheers That E85 is amazing stuff and it nets some unbelievable results, why it's not available hardly anywhere in NY is beyond me :smt102

Some dude I know with a 04 Cobra put down over 700 RWHP on a 100% stock motor, stock heads, stock cams, hell even stock exhaust manifolds. All he has is a 2.3 Whipple, twin GT pumps, GT500 BAP, 80lb inj's, & some other minor Fuel System upgrades (but stock rails).

PS
If I can run 37 degrees of timing on my BB Chevy on 93 octane I can only imagine what I could run on E85 :ronbowoohoo

·
Mr. Crossfire
16,162 Posts

·
E85 POWERED L
839 Posts
Line Architecture Parallel Rectangle

Text Line

Well it put down 668 on the mustang dyno and Rick said to add 13% to his dyno for dynojet numbers which comes to 754 hp if my math is right. That was at around 5700 Rpm and 17.5 pounds of boost. Ive got some belt slip so once I get a new belt it should run 22psi of boost. I plan on being at STS so I can get some good track times. It was great meeting you Rick and Linn you couldnt ask for a better person and tuner. ( And he knows where the best BBQ in town is at):bigtu

·
E85 POWERED L
839 Posts

·
tuned by JJ @ WMS
8,864 Posts
nice numbers jason. definitly get a belt and pick it up to 22psi.

·
Whining azz 'Eaton
608 Posts
Lookin good Jason-stout #'s to boot with that Whip! :rockon_ford

·
E85 POWERED L
839 Posts
And I caught it 80 degrees outside a minute ago so I threw some ice in and gave it a 3/4 throttle run and did a little of this[smilie=3gand this:shocked003 and this thing is an animal cant wait to get some more cooling for the intake air temps and let it eat!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts