Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kinda in a pickle. I sold my passenger seat to a guy in Jersey. Only problem is I am now being told the frieght will be 3 times of what I was originally told.

My plan was to bring it down for JDM day, but I'm not sure if I can go.

I was wondering if

A) you guys were planning on going.

B) If i threw you a few bucks for your troubles, if you could drag it down to Jersey with you if I don't end up going. I could have him meet you guys at Jim's to pick it up. I would wrap it up in plastic so it wouldn't worry about getting dirty or anything if you had to just throw it in the back of one of your trucks.

If you can't do it, don't sweat it. If you can that would be HUGE. I don't know if i'm gonna have the cash to go down myself because I'm getting hit with HUGE dentist bills right now that I have to pay off before they can finish fixing my grill..........

Let me know.

·
Registered
393 Posts
I'm sure one of us will...

But, right now I'm not sure if I am going..My truck is down right now.. I blew another rear!

They say it was an awesome launch..with the wheels up....which is good because I have been working hard on adjusting the suspension...finally got it right and then BOOM!!!

Not sure if I will fix this rear or go with a new top-secret replacement axle!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks guys. It's nice to be able to count on people but i found a way to get it to go ups...........just took two screws off and the back portion off and boxed it up. Just made it within ups specs.

Sorry about the rear but at least the suspension is working. I know you and Jim were trying to figure some stuff out on it.

Top secret rear??? Detroit locker??? [smilie=popcorn.gif]

·
Registered
393 Posts
LOL

The DL is an option, but not the Top-secret AXLE option I was talking about though...

If I told you...I'd have to...well you know!

·
Registered
17,565 Posts
Secret would not happen to be the Detroit True Trac would it???

·
Registered
393 Posts
LA, don't worry I wont tell our secret!

Talli already guessed the DL True Trac...I have considered it but, it is not the Secret I was talking about. I will be going to a new bullet-proof rear that will be LEGAL for 10 seconds in competition.

·
Registered
17,565 Posts
ahhhhh

Cool,

cant wait to see some pics of that bad boy. I wont ever get to that stage but cool to see none the less. Good luck with it.

·
Registered
393 Posts
NO, not at all!

JJ was blowing smoke incase you didn't know!

Nobody makes c-clip eliminators for the stock rears.

To be 10 second legal you need a rear that does not use c clips and has aftermarket axles!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts