Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Dump Truck Killer
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Theres a few shows coming up.. I'm gonna try to hit them all if anyone else wants to come out.

Aug 20--Garber auto mall in Green Cove Springs
Aug 27--Hooters Hot Rods and Hot Broads at Hooters Southside blvd
Sep 17--First Coast Car Council 25th annual show at the landing

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
I got stuck being on call this weekend so no way I could have made it out. However here's the FCCC schedule for this month.

[FONT=&quot]CRUISE-INS:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1st Saturday[/FONT][FONT=&quot] - K-Mart in Orange Park (Kingsley and Blanding). [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2nd Saturday[/FONT][FONT=&quot] – Julington Creek, corner S.R. 13 (San Jose) & Race Track Road [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3rd Saturday[/FONT][FONT=&quot] - River City Marketplace, City Square Drive (Off of I-95 and Duval Road - Jax Airport/Duval Rd. Exit)[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]Park between Wal-mart and Lowe's.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4th Saturday - [/FONT][FONT=&quot]K-Mart on Blanding (Cedar Hills area – Wesconnett and Blanding, across from Sonny’s BBQ and next to Crystal River Seafood) WE ARE CRUSIN’ TO THE CRUISE-IN ON THE FOURTH SATURDAY – Meet at the Julington Creek cruise-in site on the 4th Saturday at 4:30 pm and cruise together to the FCCC cruise-in at K-Mart on Blanding in Cedar Hills.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]5th Saturday[/FONT][FONT=&quot] – Murray’s Grill (A1A in Yulee hosted by Amelia Cruizers) Next one will be October 29, 2011.[/FONT]

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.