Cruise-In Schedule

2nd Saturday of the month: "Aug 13th"

Food Lion Shopping Center - 445 State Rd 13

Fruit Cove

Corner of S.R. 13 (San Jose) & Race Track Road

·
Sport90's #1
3,690 Posts
Amber and I will be in town, but not bringing the truck this trip over. She has appointments all day saturday and we are trying to meet with our florist for the wedding while we are there.

I'll try to make it out. I usually go to the sonic off beach and 9A every saturday night.. what time is the G2G?
Sonic!!! Been out there a couple times with some friends before we head down to Wheelers. Lot of rice and idiots mostly the times we were there.

Watch out for a buddy of mine who has a grey EVO8, its fully built and another buddy of ours who has a civic that looks like crap but keep an eye out for the exhaust coming out in front of the front tires...its got a V8 in it!!!!

·
Registered
639 Posts
I should be there in the Lightning, and my dad will probably come out too. I'm not sure if he'll just ride with me or bring out his Trans Am.

If it starts at 5, what time does everyone start showing up? I don't want to get there and sit around for an hour or two waiting on it to fill up.

·
K
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The ones ive been to are all different. svt412 right. The fruit cove one this weekend usually fills up pretty fastt alllllways a good turn out of many. 430 would be great if you could hold us some spots!

See you all there, it should be a good one.

·
K
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
And we wanna meet yea!
Wanna apologize to squid, didnt mean to put the smiley shooting the bird on yeah, didnt realize it till laterr. (just thought it was waving, I need to pay more attention next time.)

·
Dump Truck Killer
1,900 Posts
Well dammit, it started raining 2 minutes after I left the house...which sucks cause the cruise in is only 3 minutes away lol. It's not supposed to last long, so I'll be trying again whenever it stops.

·
K
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well dammit, it started raining 2 minutes after I left the house...which sucks cause tHe cruise in is only 3 minutes away lol. It's not supposed to last long, so I'll be trying again whenever it stops.

:bigtu lol

looks like its gonns clear soon, Ill be heading out at 530 give or take.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts