Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking it's time for a burger joint gtg. One in July or August?

·
11 second street truck
10,535 Posts
I'd go, but the wife's booked almost every weekend for me

·
around these parts
1,144 Posts
Just returned from Hot Rod Power Tour.

Following.

Scott

·
around these parts
1,144 Posts
59er Diner in Cashmere. The original burned down and is slowly being rebuilt. It's at Coles Corner where you'd turn off to head to Lake Wenatchee. Voted best diner for 2017 by KING 5 Evening magazine. 2nd place one is the Maltby Cafe in Maltby (Snohomish area). Triple X in Issaquah finished up 3rd.

Best Northwest Escapes

Cashmere WA Location - 59er Diner

Scott

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Alright, here's the deal:

30th Annual Classic Ford Show & Mustang Roundup at Bowen Scarff in Kent on 19 AUG from 9AM-3PM.

$20 entry fee if you plan on showing your car or truck - your entry fee includes a parking spot, dash plaque, t-shirt, and goodie bag. Free if you just want to come out and check out the cars. They will be serving burgers and hotdogs at the show for free...did I mention FREE FOOD.

If you don't want to show your vehicle, you're more than welcome come out for some BSing and grub.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
59er Diner in Cashmere. The original burned down and is slowly being rebuilt. It's at Coles Corner where you'd turn off to head to Lake Wenatchee. Voted best diner for 2017 by KING 5 Evening magazine. 2nd place one is the Maltby Cafe in Maltby (Snohomish area). Triple X in Issaquah finished up 3rd.

Best Northwest Escapes

Cashmere WA Location - 59er Diner

Scott
I'm open to check out Maltby Cafe and believe it or not, I've never been to Triple X. I'm glad I experienced the original 59er Diner and I've been to the one in Cashmere a couple of times already.

·
around these parts
1,144 Posts
Alright, here's the deal:

30th Annual Classic Ford Show & Mustang Roundup at Bowen Scarff in Kent on 19 AUG from 9AM-3PM.

$20 entry fee if you plan on showing your car or truck - your entry fee includes a parking spot, dash plaque, t-shirt, and goodie bag. Free if you just want to come out and check out the cars. They will be serving burgers and hotdogs at the show for free...did I mention FREE FOOD.

If you don't want to show your vehicle, you're more than welcome come out for some BSing and grub.
Registered. How 'bout you guys ?

Scott

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Show starts at 0900. Do you guys/gals want to meet for b-fast before the show?

·
around these parts
1,144 Posts
What time to arrive at Bowen-Scarff ? Looks like registration opens at 8 AM with show starting at 9 AM. My guess is to be there around 8 AM to be able to accommodate the usual minor snafu's. So what time are the rest of you planning to arrive ?

Scott

·
11 second street truck
10,535 Posts
Working. Enjoy

1 - 16 of 16 Posts