Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
"Lucille goes 10's"
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seams we used to have more GTGs a few years back. The first few years of the HPT shootouts were great , the later years not so much. I still have a few pics from Justin's Shop, wayyyyy back when, small warehouse area but it was awesome..back then it was Rudy, Jose, John and his dad (Flamed back crew cab) , Gumby , Justin , Mark (I think he had a silver L, with a cage) , Alex (who wanted to arm wrestle everyone lol), shoot I think even Scott (sinister, DSG turbo truck) showed up too. Way more guys that I cant remember. I just attached old HPT pics, ill see if I can find the Justin GTG pics... I think someone made a vid of Gumby washing his Gen1 at the GTG lol. Great times!!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,736 Posts
Yeah, I was really hoping the scene was a little more active here. Moved to DFW about 10 months ago and haven't had much luck with Lightning groups, even of facebook

·
Registered
668 Posts
Yeah, I was really hoping the scene was a little more active here. Moved to DFW about 10 months ago and haven't had much luck with Lightning groups, even of facebook
You should check out the track in Ennis sometime, im not around there much anymore but wish I was closer. They have fast fridays and other events there, Ive raced a GTR and camero ZL1 there, got gapped but it was a good time. I rarely see any lightnings on the road anymore, seems like there are very few out there nowadays

·
Registered
587 Posts
Those were some good times, i moved out of houston abt 3yrs ago back up in the panhandle area theirs no g2g up here. Theirs a couple of Ls up here but they all seem too cool to talk to ppl some harley owners and its the same idk why may be cause im driving my cheby lol. I think i have a couple pics from the shoot outs. I stil make it down their every year but its not the same.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts