Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Ya I know, it's filthy, why didn't we clean it, why didn't we paint it, should have, could have, would have.
You know what they say, "if" my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle :D

My New Silicone Bronze Valve Guides

Simply amazing job they did with those inserts

No Peaking this is going to look a little differant tonight  ;)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wont be long now...............

·
Registered
367 Posts
Rob that looks good but two things. One Gator is still faster than you :LOLand second I have a little something for ya here in Texas when and if you come down to play with the big boys. :D

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
Looking good rob can't wait till you it all back togather and get that 10 sec. time slip.

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone, :smt026
We're down to the last couple of weeks if all goes well [smilie=fingersx.gif]

Avalanche said:
Rob that looks good but two things. One Gator is still faster than you  :LOLand second I have a little something for ya here in Texas when and if you come down to play with the big boys. :D
Gator will NEVER be faster than me, and to date, still has never beat my best ET
(and even if he finally does some day, I'll find a way to spin it and say I'm faster anyway :LOL )

You got me on the second one, I'm just a poor old man from NY trying to run low 11's,
and have a chance to chase that 10 sec dream on a good day.
You guys are the Big Boys, but I can step it up at anytime,
SO WATCH YOUR BACK BRO :D
Faster than Avalanche, it has a nice ring to it................ :smt043

(I really got to get V to buy a Cargo Plane OR SOMETHING......)

·
Registered
228 Posts
Rob that photo of the supercharger is kind of blurry maybe you should grip the camera with both hands........

·
Registered
367 Posts
Really Rob that is really cool that you are almost done. I just pulled my heads off today and they will go to the machine shop in the next couple of weeks. New Cams, Port & Polish, Radius cut on the valves, and oversizing them .025 and .030 intake and exhaust.

Tell me Rob how much did Sal charge you to do your head work?

I have a guy here that has built three motors for me and quite a few NHRA motors and he is going to do everything I asked him to do excluding the cams of course for just under 400.

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
TA DA

:D

Soon you'll see the CL Upper [smilie=fingersx.gif]

Avalanche

We didn't really break it down, the machine shop bill was one agreed price.
But 4 beens sounds about right, good deal :smt023

·
Registered
367 Posts
Rob what cams are you running in your new motor? I am considering going with a "special" shop grind from JDM.

Does Sal make a shop Grind? I have tried to call him a couple of times but his damn phone is always busy. If you would leave him alone he might get more business. :D

·
Registered
367 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.