Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My rotating assembly is being built as I write this at Holbrook Racing Engines. I will post about that when I get it home. In the mean time I've been sorting through all of the factory parts and aftermarket stuff by systems to see what will work, what I have and what I will need to put it back together.
This is the exhaust that came with the project, Bassani 2 1/2. After searching for what I need the only product that will work is the American Racing 1 7/8 into 3" and I opted for cat's. Only because of the current and future emissions laws at the cost of a few HP!
The full system ($3900.00) is putting me over my estimated budget so I am going to use the Bassani cans and tail pipe assembly with the headers, cats and mid pipe into a 3" X pipe and then swedge down inti the 2 1/2 stuff.
Hers the old stuff
Automotive tire Wood Gas Auto part Font
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Wheel Hood Tire

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive exhaust Automotive exterior

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The cats were like $300, it was the X,cans and tail pipe that was $1500 more + shipping
I'm good with using the 2 1/2 cans I might loose a few HP. My goal is to keep it more of a street truck the a track truck. I'll post the #'s after the tune.

·
10 second street truck
12,840 Posts
The cats were like $300, it was the X,cans and tail pipe that was $1500 more + shipping
I'm good with using the 2 1/2 cans I might loose a few HP. My goal is to keep it more of a street truck the a track truck. I'll post the #'s after the tune.

Mines 100% street truck. It's been to the track once on this combo.

I've got 1-7/8 headers. The arh cat back. All 3"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts