Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
El duderino
13,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i pulled the sub box out of the L yesterday to put it into the 250 behind the back seat. it fits perfect side to side, but it sticks out about an inch too far at the bottom, so the seat hits the box before it lines up with its mounting holes. i was hoping it would just fit right in there, from rough measurements it seemed like it might fit. dammit! :smt013:smt013:smt013

·
El duderino
13,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im going to try removing the carpeted cardboard cover on the rear wall of the cab, and hope that gives me enough room.

·
El duderino
13,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nope, that didn't work. the box is about 2" too deep to fit behind the seat. now back to the drawing board. need a new sub(s) and a new box that fits behind the seat of an 01 f250 crew cab.

what kinds of subs do you guys recommend? i was thinking of 2-12"s if i could fit them.

they will be running off an orion xtr 900.2 that when bridged, puts out 900x1 rms @ 4 ohms.

·
El duderino
13,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thinking about some idq12's...

·
El duderino
13,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
just got a message from a guy on powerstroke.org that mounted the seat forward 2.5" on frame to make room for his box. i may try that, but not sure if i want to or not

1 - 7 of 7 Posts