Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It’s been a while since I’ve been on. I sold my truck in 2010 and regretted it from the moment I walked away. It ended up at a wholesaler in OK and sold. I have no idea where she is now but I’d really like to have it. Any chance of finding my old truck to make the current owner an offer? I documented the build some here. It was a project my Grandfather, Father and I completed. My Grandfather passed a few years ago and my Father has terminal cancer. A lot of great memories around this truck. Thank you

Attachments

·
Registered
495 Posts
I regret selling my first truck, my wife and I had our first date in that truck.
I truly hope you are able to locate the truck

I’ll keep my eyes peeled

Reactions: yarbrouc

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
Sorry to hear about your Father and Grandfather, good luck and hopefully you are able to track it down! Will a carfax at least give you a idea of what state its in, etc? I would also make some posts on all the lightning facebook groups. You would probably have better luck finding it there than on a forum.

·
Stiffler's guinea pig
6,711 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry to hear about your Father and Grandfather, good luck and hopefully you are able to track it down! Will a carfax at least give you a idea of what state its in, etc? I would also make some posts on all the lightning facebook groups. You would probably have better luck finding it there than on a forum.
This was an extremely popular forum for lightning owners. I am casting a wide net and looking into some groups as well. No telling where she is now.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ran the VIN and appears that truck is in TX. Purchased in 2019 but no other info. 2FTRF07303CA87465

1 - 9 of 9 Posts