Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm on the hunt for 22" Harley wheels and since used are few and far between, and the chance of a group buy is even smaller I keep seeing this auction for a set on ebay...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Set-...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Direct Performance Wheels out of Boca Raton, FL...anyone heard or dealt with them on ebay or elsewhere??

In some of the old gb threads I found the prices got down to $1,200-1,300 area...but I'm itch'n for a set and keep coming up empty except for this auction.

HELP!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I found a phone number so we'll see how that goes.

This auction has been continually out there for well over a year from this same biz. As hard as they are to come by I just felt leary about putting up $2gs without legitimizing the company.

For $500 a wheel, I'd go with some billets.
I hear ya', but I love the look of the Harley wheels and the 22s are even better.

·
Registered
207 Posts
pay thru Pay-Pal and your money is good...10 year plus e-bayer<<.......and that is a legit auction..I have seen them for less but always that company from way way way south florida.beware of buying wheels from the florida keys.all I gotta say..think they maken outta cuban beer cans....feedback showed 90% bent

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
they are all good. i would call them and use a credit card over the phone. they might give ya a discount as your going thru them directly.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Called and spoke to a lady there yesterday, she said to email her through the auction with some of my info and she'll give me her best quote. Remember the auction is to BIN for $1,999 plus $150 shipping...she quoted me an all-in price of $2,079...so just $70 off?? I guess I'll just keep on a search'n!

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
$70 off is decent. thats what they would pay if they sold em thru ebay.
ask em how much if your send em a certified check as this way they dont pay the %3 fee to the credit card co.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts