Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Stiffler's guinea pig
6,713 Posts
That would be a GREAT truck for $14k.

That is NO DOUBT his truck. Good eye there Lew.

·
Premium Member
5,754 Posts
Man, somebody is going to streak that thing at $15k. That L is worth a lot more than that imo. Hopefully some douchebag doesn't buy it.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Some one going to get a DEAL!

·
Premium Member
8,947 Posts
15k? wtf

im about to sell and hop off this sinking ship if they go any lower

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This dealer is a only a few miles from my house if anyone needs me to check something for them...I have my eye on a vette that they have so it would give me an excuse to stop there....

I think the price is so low because they don't really know what they have....They see 100K on an old Lightning.......

·
11 Second Club
15,087 Posts
That Lightning is a classic to theLightning Community

·
Stiffler's guinea pig
6,713 Posts
If I recall, the motor may need some TLC, but still......

·
street truck
6,534 Posts
http://www.burbankautosales.com/detail-2001-ford-f~150-svt_lightning-used-7471654.html

If so that thing has the best of everything and looks like a good deal at $14K. I have never seen a stripe like that other than his.
If I lived nearby, I'd have to pick that up and tuck it away.

15k? wtf
im about to sell and hop off this sinking ship if they go any lower
These trucks ain't going up in value. Only way you could ever make any money is to bubble wrap it with under 500 miles, wait 40 yrs and maybe get what you paid new. 30-35k

This dealer is a only a few miles from my house if anyone needs me to check something for them...I have my eye on a vette that they have so it would give me an excuse to stop there....

I think the price is so low because they don't really know what they have....They see 100K on an old Lightning.......
By the description in the ad, they seem to know what they have.

If he traded it in on a 5.0, he probably got 9k towards the stang. Stealership sends it off to a little junk car dealer to make a couple grand. Sad ending to this L. Hopefully somebody snatches it up and re-establishes it in the community.

·
Stiffler's guinea pig
6,713 Posts

·
JDM Built/KB 3.2
2,175 Posts
Yes thats dons. Iwas at that dealership and had to fix it. Just needed a fuel pump resistor and its running great.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.