Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to invite anyone who might want to come spectate to our annual DelValLO SpookFest track rental. It will be held Next Friday (Oct 29th) at Atco Raceway. 9:00am until 4:30pm. Cost is $10 to spectate. There will be a free lunch provided for all attendees. This track rental is a 50 vehicle count we will also have event T-shirts for sale at the track. JLP and WMS will be on the property (JLP will have both trucks on site).

Attachments

·
Administrator
18,137 Posts
And a whole lot more Gen2 and HD trucks looking to run a number. A few 'stangs as well. If you are into Lightning performance, this is the place to be next Friday!

Jim

·
Cogswell Cogs
3,382 Posts
I took the day off... I'll be there spectating.:bigtu

·
A.K.A. SneakerWhore
2,468 Posts
I think I should be coming with a couple friends. Might not be in the L if my one friend does since 3 dont fit in it lol, but Im planning on coming. Should be a good way to start off my B-Day weekend.

·
Administrator
18,137 Posts
why does everything have to be soooo far away :(
Learned something long ago while a ski bum. The mountains don't come to you. You have to go to them.

I flew in to Lightningfest in KC, and Drove to Ford Fever in Maryland. Most likely will make the Southern Truck gathering as well. Maybe the NMRA race to kick off the season in the late Winter as well.

Jim

·
Mr. Crossfire
16,162 Posts
Lots fun on this day for sure

·
11 Second Club
15,062 Posts
I got a flight Scheduled at 7pm to leave, for the Event lol... I wish I could make one of this...

·
A.K.A. SneakerWhore
2,468 Posts
Just throwing it out there, I have a Billet JLP 5# lower pulley just collecting dust in my basement. Would anyone be interested in buying it ? No belt or tool, but most of us have a tool already. Pulley kit new from JLP is $250, figuring a belt will cost between $30 and $60, and if needed maybe $20 for a converter lock strap.. I'd like to get $100 for it..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
10 Participants
Blown5Pnt4
Lightning Rodder
Join our Lightning Rodder community to discuss the supercharged Ford F150 SVT and Harley Davidson edition pickup.
Full Forum Listing