Lightning Rodder banner

Incredible deal(s) for someone!

1K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  rman 
#1 ·
We've been living on one income for about 8 months now, but my fiance just got a new job, so I'm in a position to make an incredible deal to someone. Those that know me know I take care of my stuff. Ask any of the guys I recently sold too and they'll tell you...it's not junk. All of these items have 4,000 miles on them. I need 'em gone to start my new build.

2.3 Kenne Bell Supercharger. This came off my 2000 Ford Lightning. It will fit all 99-04 Lightnings. It has 4,000 miles on it. Painted Ford Blue at the moment but can easily be changed. Comes with 2.75 and 3” upper pullies and the KB pulley tool. No issues with this at all, no noise, no rotor contact. I babied my truck so it only saw 14-17 pounds of boost. $1,350 shipped. That’s $1,000 off from brand new plus shipping costs.
Johnny Lightning 10# lower pulley. Has 4,000 miles on it. Comes with a 97” belt. New this costs $300 plus shipping. $110 shipped.
PA Performance 130 amp polished alternator. Works great but as it sits it could use a good cleaning. I was able to clean it by hand but if you have a buffing wheel you can get this to be a 8 or 9 out of 10. Price is reflective of condition. New this will cost you $450 plus shipping. $150.00 shipped
Thanks!
Shawn
Link to thread with pics:
http://www.lightningrodder.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72131

See less See more
#4 ·
#6 ·
I want it, Pm me your address and I will get a check out today. I don't have have paypal I have had problem with them, I would rather send a check or MO. I can send it next day if need be.

Bryan

#7 ·
BryanBag, is my brother. He is the person I was refering to in my PM.

Wayne

#13 ·
All thee sold.

Bryan, sorry I could not help you out! That was cool of Wayne to look out for you and very nice of Jeremy to offer paypal.

Shawn
No problem. Maybe it was for the best. I was taking a chance on getting the KB from you. Work is slow right now and not sure when it was going to pick up but I did have the money on the side to play with if the perfect deal came thru.
This was the perfect deal but timing was a little off. Owell maybe next time.

Bryan

#17 ·
thank goodness I bought an MP for $1150 + 29 shipping + 100 pullies + 18 coupler.
And cobra rotors... working out a trade for those. So yeah. Trading unrealized revenue there.

That $53 I saved is totally worth it. All I had to do was wait 5 months and notch the corner of my MP.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.