Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I am in desperate need for a boost vacuum solenoid.I have been
searching the internet for hours with no luck reason I need one is my kenne bell bit the dust so I am putting the M112 back on my truck for awhile and i do not have a solenoid. My truck is an '02. Any help on where I can locate one of theses would be freakin so awesome. i have been driving my truck now for eight months with no supercharger (belt removed) and it sucks so bad. I picked up the M112 last night for five bills its off of an '03 with 17k miles and is in great condition but like i said I cant find the solenoid anywhere. Sorry for the long post. Thx in advance. Oh and this forum freakin rocks!!!!!! I found it from amazon performance they are in my back yard basically.

·
NO RAGRETS!!!
12,119 Posts
I can order you a new one but they are very expensive. Other than that... you are going to have to find a used one if anybody is willing to sell what they've got.

Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
17,565 Posts
solenoid or boost bypass actuator....

I probably got a spare or two lying around :D ......hit me up with a pm to remind me to look in the garage when I get home

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you guys so much for the replies. With a few phone calls I actually found one from a friend of a friend. Good lord these things are hard to find. Now if I can just track down an upper plenum i'll be in good shape. Anyone know the best way to clean the inside of the blower with. I was told to use starting fluid then use teflon spray to coat everything with.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts