Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey whats up fellas, been here a while but havent introduced myself, lack of net out here in the afgahn, but here it goes. My name is Rudy C. and I own a 03' black lightning, truck is pretty much virgin except the cai, and thats about it, I have owned the truck 3 yrs now and have driven it about 3 months. I pcs'd as soon as I got the truck to Germany and have not really driven it since I moved to Germany. I see it every now and then when i go on vacation to Andrews, Tx my home town. Ill post up pics later, i have to get onto a mwr computer out here in the desert so its kinda hard to upload pics on these dinosaurs of comps we got............
oh yeah by the way, this is my 1st lightning but not my 1st toy, i have several other mustangs, which i will try to also post pics of, most of em are the famous and now classic, 5.0's

·
Poor driver mod
1,414 Posts
yeah the desert sucks, welcome to the forums, where are you stationed at here in Germany? any plans to ship the truck here?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
nah man, i got about two months after deployment to pcs, and im going to sign and waiver time i miss my family, fiance and daughters too much and of course my truck and other toys, plus germany was not good to me, too expensive also oh well
yeah the desert sucks, welcome to the forums, where are you stationed at here in Germany? any plans to ship the truck here?

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Welcome from New Orleans and thank for you services.

Bryan

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
as i said, here are some pics

front view.jpg

going to track.jpg

nat driving.jpg

washing.jpg

washing rear.jpg

nat and truck.jpg

here are some several pics of my truck, as i mentioned before i really dont get to see it that often and it is a very virgin truck, ride height and everything but the cai is stock, will try to get more recent ones of it after some work is done to it

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
About this Discussion
19 Replies
17 Participants
rudys03
Lightning Rodder
Join our Lightning Rodder community to discuss the supercharged Ford F150 SVT and Harley Davidson edition pickup.
Full Forum Listing