Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a FYI. It was hard to find the wheels and tires that I wanted at one place. This shop had both with very competitive pricing, good service, and fast shipping. I dealt with Ray. If anyone is looking for wheels and tires I highly recommend these guys if not known about already.
http://www.autowerxinc.com/home.htm

Oh, I went with AT magnum wheels and Toyo ST tires.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I bought new tires and since I have a 4x4 I wanted to go with more of a street tread than factory. Didn't work to well as all the blackwall area looked terrible. Traded back for a low profile tire and now I have a huge wheel gap. So 3rd and final try was a bigger rim and staying with a low profile. Amazing the money a person can blow when we get an idea in our head and a mission to do driven by stubborness. LOL

·
Registered
218 Posts
racetested said:
Amazing the money a person can blow when we get an idea in our head and a mission to do

Geee..........

I have no idea what your talking about [smilie=omgrofl.gif]

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
I don't see any prices on tires ???
Only the special section.

I need me some Nitto 555 R's (and I'm a cheap Bastard) Wonder what they get for those ???

Looks like a nice Find D, thanks
Now if I can only find the dam prices (%$(*@#$%*#$%#$

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You'll have to give them a call. The hours are good so you may still catch them and shipping should be cheap for you. I only paid $95 for 4 wheels and tires to Illinois.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Your welcome and Ray is a good guy from my experience! Make sure you get one of their T-shirts for FREE as they are nice. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts