Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please let me know. I will be glad to either steer you in the right direction or if your in the Tampa Florida are I can assist you on an install of mods as long as my schedule permits. I just want to help out those who may not have the experience or expertise. The sites like this and NHTOC and NLOC are great places to learn more about the trucks and work together on developing products and game plans that are economical while providing us with the results we expect! Great site, best of luck

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR REACHING OUT Blue Oval [smilie=bow.gif]
These SVT Community's are truly family, and with people
like you around, you can feel the Love

WELCOME, [smilie=wavey.gif] ENJOY YOURSELF,
AND PLEASE TELL PEOPLE ABOUT THE FORUM

·
Registered
42 Posts
I was wondering when you were going to make it over here, Bruce :D I just ran into Raul (Two Tone 03) today, we need a FL get together sometime soon. Maybe at a track when it cools down. Glad to see you go into the new house, it looks great. Hopefully the storms will stay away for a while and we can get back to normal...

·
Registered
5 Posts
I WANT TO INSTALL SOME BELLTECH SPRINGS BUT I HAVE NEVER DONE THIS WITH A TRUCK. CAN ANYONE ONE HELP ME OUT STEP BY STEP. BECAUSE I HEARD IF U DONT DO IT RIGHT THAT THE SHOCK WILL POP OUT.

·
Registered
17,565 Posts

·
Registered
17,565 Posts
I used to live in Oceanside..just recently moved to South Carolina...

Hit up GreyHD.....he's up in the Valley...there are quite a few Cali Guys out there that could give you a hand :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts