Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
White Lightning!
3,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Alright Guys, everyone knows that ICT stopped making their roll pans and has no immediate plans for making them in the future....Until NOW!

I spoke to Matt at ICT today and he has agreed to making another run of pans, but we have to have a minimum of 5. This is NOT a group buy to reduce costs, they have to have enough to make to make it worth the time to go through the set-up process.

Cost is still $299 + ACTUAL shipping costs to YOUR door. They will need 3 weeks lead time starting from the receipt of the order to the actual ship-out date.

These are high quality, fiberglass pans that "closely" resemble that of the Lund pan that has long been gone and in my opinion they look better than any other on the market.

This is being run on facebook and you can join my page there to find out more @ Gulf Coast Hot Rodders, or look for the SVT Lightning and Harley pages where I've also listed them. We only need a total of 5 to make this happen so don't miss out on these before they are gone!! Send any questions to me Please...
Danny

Attachments

·
White Lightning!
3,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
As stated above, cost is $299 + Actual shipping to your address....must be PAID in FULL upfront!!

·
Registered
8,321 Posts
I've had two of them good pans for sure if I had money and room id buy one

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
I'm in, where do I send money?!

·
White Lightning!
3,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Once I get enough people on the list Ive got to get it to them for the shipping quotes. Once that is completed you can send it to me and I'll forward everything to them. Thats the only way they would agree on the deal....Thanks Bro, I'll get with you in just a few says once the list is filled!

·
Registered
341 Posts
Im in if shipping won't kill me.

#48 9630-176st
T5T6E1
Edmonton, Alberta
Canada

And if they don't put those stupid holes in them.

·
White Lightning!
3,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I need your name to add to my list Sir, and I checked the website for shipping restrictions and I didn't see any for Canada so you should be good to go...:bigtu

#48 9630-176st
T5T6E1
Edmonton, Alberta
Canada

·
White Lightning!
3,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The "hitch" hole in the pan can be filled after the pan is made, but it will cost an additional $30 for them to provide that service.

The mold is made in a way that the hole is formed when the product is manufactured and can only be corrected AFTER it comes out of the mold and some cure time has taken place. Another option is to have whomever does your prep and paint work to fill it but that is completely up to you Sir. I'm going to pay them to fill mine as I don't even carry a spare tire anymore. :bigtu

#48 9630-176st
T5T6E1
Edmonton, Alberta
Canada

·
Registered
341 Posts
The "hitch" hole in the pan can be filled after the pan is made, but it will cost an additional $30 for them to provide that service.

The mold is made in a way that the hole is formed when the product is manufactured and can only be corrected AFTER it comes out of the mold and some cure time has taken place. Another option is to have whomever does your prep and paint work to fill it but that is completely up to you Sir. I'm going to pay them to fill mine as I don't even carry a spare tire anymore. :bigtu
I would be Reid, and as my screen name would imply I do my own body, prep and paint, just lazy and don't fee like doing it. But for 30 bucks I suppose I could get off my ass and do some fiberglass work

·
White Lightning!
3,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok guys, I have 1 spot on the list that just opened up...Let me know if you want in on this, first one gets it!! ICT Roll Pan $299 + actual shipping to your front door. Spare tire access hole can be filled and smoothed for $30 more.....Payment due no later than Nov 1st!!

·
Stock block 11 second club
10,556 Posts
The Lund and ITC pans are the only ones I'd run. Is there any particular reason why this thread was posted in a regional section and not in the Gen 2 forum for all to see?

·
White Lightning!
3,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Because it would be deemed as a group buy and would be deleted by the moderators otherwise.

·
White Lightning!
3,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I've received payment for 11 pans so far, just waiting on the last 4.... Thanks Guys!!!

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
Anything new on this?!

·
White Lightning!
3,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hey Hunter, the official order has been received by ICT and I will be picking up the cashiers check from the bank tomorrow to be mailed to them as well. Matt called me last night to confirm all of the information and we are as they say: A GO!

You guys really helped to pull this thing out, Many Thanks to you and the others....These pans are NO LONGER available after our batch so I'm really glad we could get the deal done. Our total order, including pans, shipping and "hole fill requests" was $5530....not too shabby for what's now an extinct part!

We're looking at a 3 week lead time but they do have 9 pans to fill/smooth the access hole, but I'll make sure that Matt sends out the pans that do not require that first...no since in just having them lay around once they are made. I'll keep you guys informed as more information comes available....

Danny

1 - 20 of 26 Posts