Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone want a piece of this blue machine? :scared003:smt102. Just put in some new batteries and hopped up the processor. Figure 68 sec ET at 15 MPH. I will race for pinks :bolt

Attachments

·
Worlds Fastest Street HD Truck
14,677 Posts
LOL!

Carmelo has a gas powered one that may give you a run for your money! I should see if he'll let me borrow it for the day since he's too cheap to take 1 day off work to come racing with his 100% running ready to go truck lol

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I purchased this used, I may run out of battery before the stripe [smilie=om

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
For the ones not racing ..for whatever reason..maybe they could challenge each other to a foot race! Someone please video this

·
Registered
2,049 Posts

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Showoff :smt013. Gas vs electric, I want 50 scooter lengths. :bolt

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
it's got a mild tune 20* 32# running mix gas nothing to worry about dude lol

·
14,677 Posts
Showoff :smt013. Gas vs electric, I want 50 scooter lengths. :bolt
Don't worry about it Dude....I'll join your team on this one, remember I built a Hybrid Formula SAE car, we can hop up your electric scooter so that you're pulling wheelies past Carmelo on his gas turd cycle lol :shitstormretarded

Attachments

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
That's a show off ^^^^^^

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
Anyone want a piece of this blue machine? :scared003:smt102. Just put in some new batteries and hopped up the processor. Figure 68 sec ET at 15 MPH. I will race for pinks :bolt
Rumor is Uncle Frank has a Mag Powered JDM Built Scooter and he is gonna whoop yo ass John [smilie=om [smilie=om [smilie=om

·
14,677 Posts
That's a show off ^^^^^^
That wasn't a car show queen showing off lol. That bish got raced internationally and kicked azz! 3rd place at a national competition in New Hampshire in '09, and 3rd place in an international competition in Italy in '09!

Tearing up the twisties in Rome [smilie=3g

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts