Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and all the frigging home work he caused me (&@$#*@&#$(@#$%(@*#[email protected](*#[email protected]$

People, you CAN NOT believe the amount of time Chirs has put into this project,
in just the last week I can honestly say we must have spent a good 10 hours on the phone working out bugs, details, making changes, testing the lay out, etc....
(but he has spent prob a hundred hours prepairing for this behind the scene)

EVERYONE put A LOT of time into these stories, AND I THANK EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU. I don't think ANYONE knew what to expect, and I think we all wanted edition 1 behind us so we could see exactly how it would look, what changes we can make,
listen to your feed back and suggestions, etc.

What has surprised me the most is in fact how easy it is to figure out the Mambo System, (thats the software used for e-zine) Although I myself didn't know what to expect until we started testing behind the scenes, I am very happy with the results,
and I hope all of you are too ?

Of course we'll tweak it, change a few things, etc, but I think considering what we ALL went through with the Server Nightmare, the results and premier for X-Mas Eve was
an AWESOME SUCCESS.

THANK YOU CHRIS FOR GIVING UP YOUR CHRISTMAS, I LOVE THE RESULTS.................
GREAT JOB BRO  [smilie=bow.gif]

BTW,
Chris has called the new server company a few times over this Holiday to make some internal changes, tweak a setting or two, increase the size we can upload Video/Sound files (soon peeps, it'll be back soon) and I am extremely happy to report, even on Christmas Eve, and into the wee hours, the phone is answered immediately, they can
"and have" already walked over to our server and made changes for us, and the customer service is outright insane, simply amazing  [smilie=bow.gif]

We also tested the remote server re-boot feature last night (some may have noticed like 1 minute down time) and it worked like a charm. WAM we were back up in a sec.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL, THANK YOU CHRIS, STAFF, AND EVERYONE OF YOU (of course a special thanks to Buddy, "Wicked Quick" and his art work)[smilie=wavey.gif]

Remember this is YOUR Mag, tells us what you want, show your ride and profile in the Readers Rides Section, do a story, interview, report L/HD News, upcoming events, out comes of race day, new products and Mods of interest, (naked pic's of LA) :smt057
SOMETHING ??? SKY'S THE LIMIT.........

(we are immediately starting on next months edition, and IT WILL be larger, so please let us know what you want, or give us anything you already have)

MERRY CHRISTMAS / HAPPY HOLIDAYS ALL .......................

·
Registered
261 Posts
I can relate to how much work Chris has done, since I do some of my own website work and it's only a fraction to what Chris and company have accomplished. Our article was even edited to make it sound a bit better than what we provided. :D

Great job and much appreciated!

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
racetested said:
.....only a fraction to what Chris and company have accomplished.
Great job and much appreciated!

Thanks Denny, at least someONE acknowledged me too (and company)
I Think ???  :smt017

Hey people, where the hell do you think Chris gets all his creative idea's ?
HELLO :smt033

·
Registered
261 Posts
Rob,
I think something detailing what the staff consists of may help some. There may be something available already and I am not aware of it?

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ya, I know
Chris took the Good Title and left me Moderator  :roll:
Like a frigging Red Headed Step Brother I tell you.............
BUT I AM A HERO  :D

Actually I'm Administration, it shows that internally (Chris takes all the Credit externally though)  :D 
Chris and I (his side kick) are the only Administrator's

This is the other Staff members

99BlackBeast
airtroop01
Avalanche
Bill Jordan
BoostinSvt954
Duende 
gokorn1
KB ZILLA
Scott Dunn
SlowSVT95
Sonic Boom
Suavy
SVT_KY
TheGoaT 
WickedQuick
wydopnthrtl

Staff could be Moderators, E-Zine Staff, Site Staff, people in charge of certain projects, etc...

LA for instance is Site Staff and Moderator, Others are Just Staff, Others are just Moderators. Leeann and I need to show as Moderators so we have full Control over the Post in our Sections, but we both have other Titles allowing us access to special area's or controls.
You for instance Denny, are also Moderator in your Vendor Section. Flex your power if you want, I'll lure Gator in there, and then you can ban him for life  [smilie=laugh.gif]

Quoted by Chris
Ohhh and not to mention that Rob_02Lightning is second in command here and he has been set loose to roam freely around the site/forum which will be interesting in itself.

CAN YOU FEEL THE LOVE Denny, I CAN  :smt045

·
Registered
218 Posts
Rob_02Lightning said:
You for instance Denny, are also Moderator in your Vendor Section. Flex your power if you want, I'll lure Gator in there, and then you can ban him for life  [smilie=laugh.gif]

Quoted by Chris
Ohhh and not to mention that Rob_02Lightning is second in command here and he has been set loose to roam freely around the site/forum which will be interesting in itself.

CAN YOU FEEL THE LOVE Denny, I CAN  :smt045
After I whip Rob's ass with his new built motor..............Rob will ban mew from posting the truth :-?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts