Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
261 Posts
I hope the moderators keep this forum civil, sensible, and open minded.

There is one forum that I started to become a regular on, but you were considered great by how witty you could insult the next guy. Maybe I am boring when it comes to technical facts, but if I want childish behavior and insults I can visit my family. LOL
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,857 Posts
SVT_KY said:
I get soooo tired of being discriminated against over there ...
Merry Christmas Everyone ...
I saw that post Bro and was going to say something about,
WHAT WE HAVE ANOTHER AREA IN THIS SITE BESIDES GEN 2 L's, but I think it would've
opened a can of worms. Instead I shook me head realizing once again, they look at it as a Money Making Business, not a Family and Forum
(ME I COULDN'T GIVE A RAT'S ASS IF CHRIS LOSES MONEY, AS LONG AS WE'RE HAVING FUN)
:smt102
Shh, don't ever tell him I said that OK
[smilie=laugh.gif]


racetested said:
I hope the moderators keep this forum civil, sensible, and open minded.
HELLO,  [smilie=wavey.gif]
Me and LA are the Moderators, (and others of course) and I know I sure never want anyone to think of me as we do of some Moderators on MANY other Forums. I think you guys know us good enough to know, WE WOULD NEVER SELL OUT,
I'd quit first (can you quit a job you don't get paid for)  :smt017

SlowSVT95 said:
I remember getting suspended for posting 'inappropriate material'
AND DAM GOOD PORN IT WAS MY FRIEND  :smt119
I never forgave them for doing that to you  :sad:

BTW

WHAT WOULD YOU PEEPS THINK OF AN "ANYTHING GOES AREA" (rated R / X of course) ???

OPINIONS ???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
90 Posts
SVT_KY said:
You wanna become FLASVT ?

Nah ... There's enuff garbage on the internet without us contributing ....
Agreed [smilie=werd.gif]

Hey Cliff...
It looks "personal" over there to me.
Looks like Clone is enjoying his (power)? a little to much.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,857 Posts
Was just asking to see the feed back, some people asked my why we don't,
As said, there's free smut all over the net (and my computer) :D
no need for it here, but I wanted to get some opinions

SORRY LA, I guess you'll have to keep sending the Pic's here for my eyes only :smt060
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
190 Posts
One thing I hope NEVER happens here is reading a line like:

”Did you search, you should search, don’t ask a question that has been asked and answered over 200 times blah, blah, blah…”

Personally nothing irritates me more then to see someone tell another member to perform a search.

Obviously if someone new comes along and ask a question they most likely have NO idea it has been asked and answered many times. It has got to be the rudest thing to do to a new member of the family. Kind of like saying ”Hey you new hickturd, since your so got damn stupid how about you leave our site because we don’t give a chit about you or your stupid Lightning questions…”

Sorry, I know this is a rant, but it really bugs the chit out of me to treat someone like that. The simple solution to those who get irritated on answering questions over and over is to just not post anything in response. This way you haven’t wasted you “valuable” time and a new family member doesn’t get kicked down and out before they have a chance to spread the word about a great site with great people…

I agree that some sites like F150 is getting a little out of control, moving post, smart ass remarks by moderators and the vendor bashing.

We may not all be moderators but I would ask that we all help to self regulate and keep this site the fresh air and the site to be a part of when it comes to brotherhood, sisterhood and the family of SVT…  :smt023


If your not a part of LightningRodder.com you’re an orphan without hope, without family, you’re a stepchild destine to being smacked around…  :D
 
G

·
Rob_02Lightning said:
Was just asking to see the feed back, some people asked my why we don't,
As said, there's free smut all over the net (and my computer) :D
no need for it here, but I wanted to get some opinions

SORRY LA, I guess you'll have to keep sending the Pic's here for my eyes only  :smt060
That's what the general discussion is for. I don't get mad at people for posting R/X rated stuff (TO AN EXTENT) as long as they label it NWS. However, this is NOT a porn site, so there are a few things I won't deal with here. There are plenty of XXX sites out there...and this is NOT one of them. Hell, I'm sure we all have porn on our computers... so we don't need to come here for it. I think I'm pretty fair when it comes to this stuff.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,662 Posts
Cliff: I feel your pain pal, and I'm sorry that your are being dealt with unfairly over at the mentioned forum.

Everyone: I am glad to say that our site's forum is built on friendship as well as everyone wanting to help another L bro or sis when in need.

To be diplomatic I will say that the peeps here at LR want "EVERYONE" to play nice and to enjoy their browse time over here whether it is the e-zine and or forum.

I don't have to stand on a soap box preaching about LR, LR's presence and actions speak loud enough.

I'm glad everyone is for LR and we hope to meet everyones expectations and ultimately hope that we make a positive mark in the L and SC HD F150 community.

-Chris
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15 Posts
HEy everyone Iam still new here but I do like that it seems a little more relaxed than our other big Lightning website. AS someone said earlier some peoppe over there can be real rude to someone for asking a queston. Yeah you can do a search but alot of times the topics that come up may not fully answer your question. Ive been visting over here more and more and I would like to get to know some more people here.  :smt023
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
454 Posts
Sonic Boom said:
One thing I hope NEVER happens here is reading a line like:

”Did you search, you should search, don’t ask a question that has been asked and answered over 200 times blah, blah, blah…”

Personally nothing irritates me more then to see someone tell another member to perform a search.

Obviously if someone new comes along and ask a question they most likely have NO idea it has been asked and answered many times. It has got to be the rudest thing to do to a new member of the family. Kind of like saying ”Hey you new hickturd, since your so got damn stupid how about you leave our site because we don’t give a chit about you or your stupid Lightning questions…”

Sorry, I know this is a rant, but it really bugs the chit out of me to treat someone like that. The simple solution to those who get irritated on answering questions over and over is to just not post anything in response. This way you haven’t wasted you “valuable” time and a new family member doesn’t get kicked down and out before they have a chance to spread the word about a great site with great people…

I agree that some sites like F150 is getting a little out of control, moving post, smart ass remarks by moderators and the vendor bashing.

We may not all be moderators but I would ask that we all help to self regulate and keep this site the fresh air and the site to be a part of when it comes to brotherhood, sisterhood and the family of SVT…  :smt023


If your not a part of LightningRodder.com you’re an orphan without hope, without family, you’re a stepchild destine to being smacked around…  :D

AMEN Brother!
[smilie=ughug.gif]
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,857 Posts
Sonic Boom said:
One thing I hope NEVER happens here is reading a line like:

”Did you search, you should search, don’t ask a question that has been asked and answered over 200 times blah, blah, blah…”

We may not all be moderators but I would ask that we all help to self regulate and keep this site the fresh air and the site to be a part of when it comes to brotherhood, sisterhood and the family of SVT…  :smt023


If your not a part of LightningRodder.com you’re an orphan without hope, without family, you’re a stepchild destine to being smacked around…  :D
WHAT A QUOTE, I LOVE IT  :smt023

AND HELLZ YA, I pray and hope WE ALL police the site (plus I'm just dieing to ban someone for life) Got anyone you want out "YET", just give me the word, schitt I'll ban their IP address and everything  [smilie=laugh.gif]

This is YOUR site, MY site, HIS site, HER site, EVERYONES site
TOGETHER we have come this far, and TOGETHER we will whoop forum butt all over the world,
(and re-write the rules while doing it)

Moderators people actually like
Being able to talk and deal directly with the Owner (and Manufacturer of some of our Mods).
Vid and Sound Section (should DEF be back up today BIGGER AND BADDER than ever before)
Killer Pic Galley, except's Higher Res and much Larger Pic's than other Forums
Now our On Line E-Zine, a place to highlight and read about L's/HD's, Mods/MFG's/Event's, etc.
How To's (Many are using that info already, I've recieved many thanks on it)
The Classifieds, (I posted last night looking for something, WAM in a 1/2 hour, I GOT IT) :D
Times, Mods and Dyno section, A Nitrous Section, The Vendor Section (where they have their own Sub Forum so we can keep all the Tech, Business, and Product questions in one area)
Chat, Introduction, Killing Fields, Car Audio & Security, Auto Detail, and MORE PLANNED

AND SOON TO COME, FREE GIVEAWAYS (Man I Love spending Chris's Money) :D
(this is going to be done in a way ANYONE can win, not like some places where you HAVE TO
have X amount of Post to be in it. We will base it on post, but you will have to have a certain amount of post within a predetermained amount of time.
Example: Must have 50 post in 90 days to be eligible (shitt I can do that in a day), hehehehe

Bottom Line

YOU CAN ASK ANY QUESTIONS YOU WANT HERE
Newest Member's ARE MOST IMPORTANT HERE, and DO NOT have to be afraid to Post.
Rules are simple, HAVE FUN, HELP ANYWHERE YOU CAN, AND REMEMBER WE'RE ALL FAMILY

OH YA
AND WE HAVE ME  :smt033
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
145 Posts
A ... Fast Truck ... GOOD Friend's.. and LIGHTNINGRODDER ... sheeeet ... who  needs porn ????
2nd thought ... I think Rob did make a Santa wish ... to get his truck on the cover of PlayBoy .. Mag



Thumbs-Up  .. SVT_KY

WQ
 
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Top