Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Silver is the fastest color
5,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i just picked up a grillcraft sports grille upper and i was wonderign if u guys think i should install it or should i leave my SS speed grilles in ??? this is the grille i bought in BLACK and will have to buy the lower if i decide to go with the upper
http://www.grillcraft.com/applications/2001_Ford_F150.aspx/1/73/

and the one in sig is wut i have currently

if i decide not to go wit the grillcraft i will be selling it for 140 shipped

·
Boost-A-Holic
5,471 Posts
I dont really like the grillcrafts. I vote for leaving the SS grilles in.

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
ok i just picked up a grillcraft sports grille upper and i was wonderign if u guys think i should install it or should i leave my SS speed grilles in ??? this is the grille i bought in BLACK and will have to buy the lower if i decide to go with the upper
http://www.grillcraft.com/applications/2001_Ford_F150.aspx/1/73/

and the one in sig is wut i have currently

if i decide not to go wit the grillcraft i will be selling it for 140 shipped
dibs on it if you decide to sell.

thats the grill i've had my eye on for a while.

money is in paypal, you get paid same day.

let me know

·
Boostaholic
5,129 Posts
I LOVE my grillcraft grilles. I got them off Lightning Lee on here cause he didn't like them on his silver L and I didn't think they looked right either. I can't really see your sig pic on my small phone screen but I would stick with the SS.

·
My junk is SOLD!!!!!
2,260 Posts
Todd, I'll shoot you some pics tomorrow man... You'll love the Grillcrafts, I was surprised at how beefy they are compared to the SS I had on my old silver L... The fit is perfect, too...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
14 Participants
Curb Stomper
Lightning Rodder
Join our Lightning Rodder community to discuss the supercharged Ford F150 SVT and Harley Davidson edition pickup.
Full Forum Listing