Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Eat.Sleep.Lightning.
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made a few of these for some close friends with lightnings, just wanted to share it with everyone because i thought it was cool.

I cant take pics of the other two i made because i cant find my camera cable,although the pic of the one i made for mike was already in my computer and i came across it...
Mine is in my garage....

Josh i still need to give you yours.

·
Hit the Pace Car!
2,610 Posts
Thats awesome, I want one...now i just gotta put my black wheels back on and take some good pics

·
7th Fetzer valve, yeah...
2,143 Posts
You'll never find yourself at work saying "I think the clock is slow."

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Great job, I like the personal touch's you can do with stuff folks don't think about.
at an event way back, the track photographer offered shots He had, put on a clock face. I had 1 made of a launch, turned out kind of blah & hard to see, Now ya got Me wanting to have it redone LOL

·
Eat.Sleep.Lightning.
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow, looks good. Drop mine off whenever bro.....bring the bumper numbers too. I'm home today if you wanna stop by.
im at work all day man i dont have off again til sunday and i gotta work on my truck, replace the idlers and put new belts on

·
Eat.Sleep.Lightning.
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Great job, I like the personal touch's you can do with stuff folks don't think about.
at an event way back, the track photographer offered shots He had, put on a clock face. I had 1 made of a launch, turned out kind of blah & hard to see, Now ya got Me wanting to have it redone LOL
I always think of things to do like that with spare time, me being a painter and a tattoo artist, im always trying to make something.

I also made that custom ford emblem with the glass overlay,custom ac knobs with my build info behind a piece of glass and the light shines through a lightning bolt, I am hand painting my center console with a skull wearing a bandana and crossed pistons turning into cross bones, i took two pistons from a blown motor and welded them together and attatched them to a human skull i bought off of ebay and cut out the top of the skull and its not being used as an ashtray, these clocks i made, i removed the back panel trim behind the seat in my truck and used a dremel to carve out a lightning logo and placed white LED behind it so it glows at night....

i hate being bored so when im not doing anything, i come up with ideas all the time.

Im going to become a site vendor shortly but ive been hesitant because i dont know if people would be interested in these products that i make on my down time...My friends always tell me to offer this shit to people and make some extra cash but seriously who would buy a clock?..or an ashtray with a real human skull with pistons sticking out of it hahaha

1 - 19 of 19 Posts