Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just want to introduce myself. I am Braden (17). I live in PA near the philly area. I got a Silver 2001 Lightning. 450 rwhp and 550 torque.

Reactions: will_higgins

·
Registered
5,872 Posts
Welcome aboard man. Any pics of the ride? Be safe. God knows I would have killed myself at 17 with that much power lol!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Building a fast catfish!!!
15,687 Posts
Just dont signing the end of your posts.... Like the other lightning kid did...

Sent via my damn droid.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Built not bought!... bagggzzzz
1,001 Posts
welcome man. another silver L!!! haah i heard you were at the meet last night at sonic? a few of my buddies told me. i couldnt make it last night . you aint too far, u gona come cruise with all of us when we go out?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
welcome man. another silver L!!! haah i heard you were at the meet last night at sonic? a few of my buddies told me. i couldnt make it last night . you aint too far, u gona come cruise with all of us when we go out?
I am down just let know when. PS Sonics getting so bad we got kicked out for no reason. except some bikers revved there motor.

·
Built not bought!... bagggzzzz
1,001 Posts
yea last week we were there and there was a huge fight so ppl got kicked out and we all trying to leave and i got stuck on the speedbump lol. i was like ****!!!!! haha

·
SLW-SVT
2,959 Posts
Welcome to the site! you can paste the image address in and put
around it and it gives you this:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yea last week we were there and there was a huge fight so ppl got kicked out and we all trying to leave and i got stuck on the speedbump lol. i was like ****!!!!! haha
Haha those speed bump/Hills are nasty haha i bottomed out last night and i went soooo slow.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
When and where?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Alright mike's has my number let me know when. ill see if i can make it.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.