Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am installing aported plenum and phenolic spacer any thing i need to watch for probley be a good time to install oil separator any tips that may help please post thank you very much to my lightning friends also rob & cris,

Man How times have changed.

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
Should be 2 good Mods, CONGRATS BRO :smt023

I hear you have to fight with the tube, going into the Rubber Inlet.
One Brother posted last week about it being to short, but many
jumped in and said if you fight with it a little, it'll go ;)

Let us know your opinion on the results, some have picked up a
decent gain with it
[smilie=3gears.gif]

·
Registered
159 Posts
So how do you like the new setup??? :D

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
THE PORTED PLENUM AND SPACER INCREASED H.P. & TORQUE

:D The ported plenum and spacer increased horsepower and torque about 22 h,p. and 25lbs torque and more under the curve/ :smt007

·
Registered
159 Posts
Who's Ported Plenum and Spacer did you use?????

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ported factory plenum and spacer

:D factory plenum which was ported by sellerwas purchased from next gen. in flordia and spacer was purchased from LFP.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Ahh, okay, was just wondering, as I just bought a C & L Plenum and I had the Phenolic Spacer. We will install it this coming weekend. Was expecting maybe between 20 to 25 hp difference over stock, but we shall see. Thanks. :smt023

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
Let us know

SFPH said:
Ahh, okay, was just wondering, as I just bought a C & L Plenum and I had the Phenolic Spacer. We will install it this coming weekend. Was expecting maybe between 20 to 25 hp difference over stock, but we shall see. Thanks. :smt023
Let me know how it goes with the c&l plenum because a guy in our club just put one one with a pacer,2.8 upper and full exhaust and gaind 1hp on the dyno. But they may have been to he has not re-tuned since he added it all.

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
HEAVY MODDED

WITH THESE MODS DIABLO CHIP MODIFIED AIR AND K&N FILTER 6#LOWER 2.80 UPPER FTVB.FLUIDYNE HEAT EXCHANGER BASSANI CAT BACK EXHAUST SINGLE BLADE ACCU FAB THROTTLE BODY GREGG EVANS TRANSMISSION COOLER AFTERMARKET IDLER PULLEYS ECT/ SO WITH THE PORTED AND POLISHED PLENUM AND SPACER I GAINED 26 RWHP AND 32.5LBS OF TORQUE AND A HELL OF LOT MORE HORSEPOWER UNDER THE CURVE/

·
Registered
159 Posts
Nice numbers from just the addition of the Plenum & Spacer and No Retune. :smt023

1 - 10 of 10 Posts